By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many VG Chartz members listen to Rush Limbaugh and/or Shawn Hannity?

I have been a Rush fan for about 10 years now.  I agree with him about 90% of the time and love to hear someone say what I am already thinking.  I listen to Shawn every now and then.  I like him a lot too but I do have as much time or opportunity to listen to him like I do Rush.  Rush is very intelligent and could debate just about anyone under the table in my opinion.  You do not have to like him, I do, maybe you listen to him and disagree with everything he says.  There is no doubt that he is the most influential/successful person in media ever though.

Trying to avoid the typical posts talking about how much you hate the guy especially from people who have never listened to his show for any length of time.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

Around the Network

I love Rush (but only hear him during the summers, due to school). The songs he does are so funny (like today, with 3 Dog Night's Joy to the World, only with Obama.) I don't really listen to Hannity, not because I don't like him, just because I don't listen to the radio in evenings.

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

I enjoy listen to Hannity on the drive home from work. I disagree with about 75% of what he says.

I used to watch his TV show in the 90s. I really listen to Rush now. Usually, I only listen when I find out the libertarian economist Walter Williams is guest hosting.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I love rush. i listen to him when i can.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

Limbaugh's radio program - or as I like to call it, "Blame Everything On Liberals: The Show" - can be pretty entertaining.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

I listen to him and love it! I also have Hannity on but, not as big a fan of him. I prefer Michael Savage to both of them.

Actually, it is "Blame everything on Liberals in power: The Show" I also enjoy Walter Williams, he is very intelligent and fun to listen to.

www.goodpersontest.com

I've never heard his radio show, but I tried to watch some of that atrocious sketch comedy TV show he did with Ann Coulter. It was soul-crushingly terrible.

I'm sure somebody could dig it up on youtube if they wanted to see it. I would feel guilty if I posted it and an innocent soul watched it and got crushed.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Sorry, that sketch comedy was some of the best ever done. Those sketches were absolute genius. Here is one for you.

www.goodpersontest.com