By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How many VG Chartz members listen to Rush Limbaugh and/or Shawn Hannity?

Sorry, but I think they are all idiots. I just can't stand the religious right / ultra conservative ideology. It's just too ... much in the direction of all the groups they say are our enemies.

Around the Network

Here is another on for ya.

My Tag: 2 Timothy 3:1

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven! (John14:6)

Every second 2 people die . . . What if this is your second? 

www.goodpersontest.com

If I saw Limbaugh or Hannity crossing the street while I was driving, my foot would have a very difficult time locating the brake pedal.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

luinil said:
I listen to him and love it! I also have Hannity on but, not as big a fan of him. I prefer Michael Savage to both of them.

Michael Savage is funny.  FreeTalkLive is his main competition but it is not much completition because Savage kills FTL.

About Rush's show.  I was told that Democrats listen to his show for more segmants per day than Republicans.  I guess they love to hate him? 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

superchunk said:
Sorry, but I think they are all idiots. I just can't stand the religious right / ultra conservative ideology. It's just too ... much in the direction of all the groups they say are our enemies.

You speaking stupid talk.. quit it.  

Around the Network

I'm with luinil; listen to Savage if you get the chance.

I like Rush, but I don't have much opportunity listen to his show anymore. I've never cared much for Hannity.

kazadoom said:
Sorry, that sketch comedy was some of the best ever done. Those sketches were absolute genius. Here is one for you.

This one was funny. The other, not so much.

and @ Superchunk- Rush is not part of the religious right. I doubt the man is even religious at all except for thinking God and Jesus are real. I am not saying he is good or I agree with him, but calling him religious right or even ultra conservative is not correct. Ultra conservative is like the Constitution Party.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

I'm a fan of Al Franken.

Anyone who likes Rush Limbaugh and/or Shawn Hannity is probably a confused creationist.

Or you, Paul, are a confused evolutionist

www.goodpersontest.com

rocketpig said:
If I saw Limbaugh or Hannity crossing the street while I was driving, my foot would have a very difficult time locating the brake pedal.

It is pretty telling and sad that you would try to kill someone that you simply disagree with and think that it is ok.  And you think that Shawn and Rush are the problem?  You would make a great right hand man for any number of communist dictators out there.

www.goodpersontest.com