By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 Nintendo Games!

There's already more than 5 Mario games that deserve to be on this list. More than 5 Zelda games as well. Basically, this list is impossible.

Having said that, the only game I truly disagree with being on your list is DK64. Nintendo has made much better games (including other 3d platformers and the DKC games). Also, it hasn't aged as well as the true masterpieces.

My favorite pokemon game is gold/silver, but it makes sense to put X/Y on it (at least, if including a pokemon game) as pokemon is very much a franchise that constantly evolves and improves the formula.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

Tough one. Using one game per series:

1. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Mario Kart DS
4. Metroid Zero Mission
5. Pikmin 3

1. Yoshis island
2. Donkey kong country 2
3. kirby superstar
4. Smash bros
5. Super mario 64

1. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
3. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
5. Super Mario 64

I like Zelda...

1 - Pokemon Silver
2 - Super Mario Galaxy 2
3 - The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks
4 - The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
5 - Pokemon Platinum

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Curmudgeon said:
There's already more than 5 Mario games that deserve to be on this list. More than 5 Zelda games as well. Basically, this list is impossible.

Having said that, the only game I truly disagree with being on your list is DK64. Nintendo has made much better games (including other 3d platformers and the DKC games). Also, it hasn't aged as well as the true masterpieces.

My favorite pokemon game is gold/silver, but it makes sense to put X/Y on it (at least, if including a pokemon game) as pokemon is very much a franchise that constantly evolves and improves the formula.

I think why I put 64 is maybe a bit for nostalgic reasons, but yeah I think Pokemon constantly improves, and XY was a huge leap in my opinion.

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

TheMagicMax said:
kolbykooz said:

Someone who agrees with TTYD :D

Yea, it's such a fantastic game. Nails everything i want in a good RPG. Interesting Story, likeable characters, an engaging battle system and enough post-game content. The artstyle as well as the humour add a great charm to the game. Something, everyone should play at least once.

Its so hard to find something to dislike about it!

I make videos that are sometimes funny I think?

Check out my Youtube gaming channel here!

1. Paper Mario
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. Super Metroid

I'm now filled with determination.

How the hell should i do that? I can't even pick a top 5 zelda, lol.

But i want to make a honorable mention for Golden Sun 1&2, i like it very much.

The number one Nintendo game has to be the first SMB game. Any argument otherwise is invalid and wrong.