By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - console exclusive: Nobunaga's Ambition 82 on metacritic

Great! The game looks great and fills im another genre that whas lacking on the ps3.

But i thought ps4 has no games?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

82 is also the number of copies it will sell.

This game is the very definition of the word niche.

(of course, it's not as niche as Gran Turismo...)

JWeinCom said:
Kagerow said:
JWeinCom said:
I only played the one with Pokemon, but it was a pretty solid strategy game. Is this coming to the US?

That game and this game is not going to be similar.

Remember Civilization V? Remove technological progression, complex construction / unit management and such from it. Then in that place, put Hero management simulator.

Entire game's difficulty hinges on having more skilled and talented officers under your boots than having better resource pool. So you will spent majority of game play on micro managing what your officers are supposed to do, their happiness, training, and loyalty. (Depending on the game.)

Also, they will allow you to create custom officer that you can use to become a new power, or just added as an extra officer you could use.

Depending on which entry in the series you play, it has different focus. Sphere of Influence focuses on Diplomacy, and nerfed management and combat aspect. Kinda forces on you though. On higher difficulty, enemies will cheat blatantly, like gaining twice as more resource than you do - making direct combat very difficult. (I didn't exactly played it, but I know someone who does. But this opinion is based on version without PK.)

Bummer.  Doesn't seem like my kind of thing.  Thanks for the description.

Try it when it discounts a lot. I can't think of game in steam to compare at the moment.

And additionally, I heard they updated combat of the game with newest PK, now it functions like a somewhat simplified version of Total War series. (Except Heroes still plays huge role in it.)

Ka-pi96 said:

Sad because it's probably true

I think it might be the first one to actually get a European release though so I'm hoping it sells enough for them to not completely give up on Europe.

That's it, Ka-pi! Support niche titles!

"Bikini samurai squad" was awesome doe

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:

But Rumble Roses XX was much better, doe.

This'd have been a day 1 for me if Play-Asia didn't have a Vita version with English subs listed. So I'm gonna wait to see what happens with that first.

But either way, I'll be playing this game, can't wait! More strategy games on consoles makes me very happy. Already have Tropico 5 (though not played it yet) and I'll be getting Grand Ages Medieval. And if Dungeons 2 on PS4 turns out to be true, I'll be getting that too.

(I'm hoping Cities Skyline's XB1 'exclusivity' doesn't last too long either).

Wright said:
Roronaa_chan said:

But Rumble Roses XX was much better, doe.

Maybe mud matches...otherwise I prefer hack n slash gameplay

Kresnik said:
This'd have been a day 1 for me if Play-Asia didn't have a Vita version with English subs listed. So I'm gonna wait to see what happens with that first.

But either way, I'll be playing this game, can't wait! More strategy games on consoles makes me very happy. Already have Tropico 5 (though not played it yet) and I'll be getting Grand Ages Medieval. And if Dungeons 2 on PS4 turns out to be true, I'll be getting that too.

(I'm hoping Cities Skyline's XB1 'exclusivity' doesn't last too long either).

Bladestorm nightmare edition is another strategy game you can control now up to 4 unit-armys with this remaster

Burek said:
82 is also the number of copies it will sell.

This game is the very definition of the word niche.

(of course, it's not as niche as Gran Turismo...)

What does it matter for you how much copies its going to sell if its a good game?  

Also the media was Quick jumping the gun against the PS4 and japanese games when godzilla came out but is now completley silent about this game, what a suprise?