By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your Game ideas that would be ideal for Wii Controls?

BenKenobi88 said:
Vengi said:
For a 1:1 sword motions they will have to have a REALLY good training program at the start of the game. Even "Sword Training" could be great fun :)

Yeah, so that way, if you do some weird move in-game, and the motion controls go wack...it'll be your fault because you're not trained well enough...I could see that working.

They could even design the software to learn your swings. Kinda of like Nintendogs learning your voice commands for the dog, they could show you a sword technique and you practice is a few times, when you have it down it'll have you do it 10 times to develop a range of motions that'll simulate or be identified as that particular technique. It would be technical, but that's what would be awesome about it.

Around the Network

"Fencing Master" My Boss who does Fencing would buy this in a heartbeat :) There are several types of sword training to learn, so it could be a whole series of games or One "game" that covers them all

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

That's very possible...I sure hope developers are thinking the same thing and trying this stuff...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I think playing a hockey goalie with wiimote and nunchuk would be incredibly fun. With the traditional control, playing the goalie is boring. But being able to control the glove in one hand and the stick in the other would be a blast.

Real Time Strategy games wouldn't be ideal -- I'd still take a mouse and keyboard -- but it would be leaps and bounds better with a Wiimote than with a traditional gamepad.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

elebits is awesome. the game mechanics remind me of Katamari Damacy.zap enough pink and yellow elebits and your charger gun can lift heavier objects thus opening up more of the playfield and getting more elebits. and the interactioin between objects is cool, like picking up bread and putting it in the toaster or putting the coffee pot into the coffee maker and elebits pop out as a result. turning on the faucet, opening up doors...i thought it was a little hard to do at times. it's too bad that elebits didn't sell that well. it's definitely an underrated game. i'm surprised the wii hasn't had any hentai games in japan. you would think someone would already have created something by now. just imagine Wario Ware Smooth Moves with some naughty form baton formations and you figure out the rest.

i'm surprised the wii hasn't had any hentai games in japan. you would think someone would already have created something by now. just imagine Wario Ware Smooth Moves with some naughty form baton formations and you figure out the rest. I though about that, but Nintendo would never allow it. Seriously, that Star Wars game should be in deep development, it would be a big million seller if done properly

1 word.... BASKETBALL GAMES(acually that was 2)

Like when in air (cause every player has different hangtime depending on jumping ability) you can pull off 360 tomahawks, reverse 1 hander, windmill 2 handers etc..

it would add a whole new dimension of SPECTACULAR AWESOMENESS to baskeball games

i would have to jizz my panties

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

"i'm surprised the wii hasn't had any hentai games in japan. you would think someone would already have created something by now. just imagine Wario Ware Smooth Moves with some naughty form baton formations and you figure out the rest."

CLOSET FREAK!@!@!@@@!@!!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY