By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gunman Clive HD Collection already available on WiiU

¿?

I´m sold 5 29.41%

good deal 4 23.53%

Not my kind of game 2 11.76%

Meh 3 17.65%

Looks better than Jurassic World 3 17.65%

Total:17

The collection has both 3DS games upscaled to 1080p 60fps for just 3.99$

I have heard very good things about the games and any good megaman style of game where you can control a duck and ride dinosaurs and panda bears have my interest. Both games had also good critical reception on 3DS.

Around the Network

I have one of them on 3DS. Play it every time I am bored but don't want a huge time investment. It is simple but great fun.

good deal Sir

Switch!!!

Surprisingly fun for such a cheap game. I'm not buying it again for Wii U, tho!

Around the Network

Hmm, definitely interested.

I should pick it up.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Looks great. Might just pick it up.

I mean truly, at $4, what's to lose?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Looks great. Might just pick it up.

I mean truly, at $4, what's to lose?

$4? :D

GC1 was decent. Didn't really leave an impression outside of Duck Mode. I also wasn't a huge fan of the art direction, as neat as it is initially. But for $2 each it's not like you can go wrong.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Zekkyou said:
$4? :D

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread