By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGC Has been updated the past 5 out of 6 days!

Are we returning to normal?

Yess! 19 25.00%

I've lost all hope 34 44.74%

I don't care anymore 23 30.26%

Total:76
Neodegenerate said:
Nope. I think it is going to continue with the feast or famine style of postings we have been getting. We are just in a feast period.

Yeah the feast cycle is as bad as the famine cycle. When you dump a heap of data onto the site it makes having a weekly analytical discussion difficult. And when updated data is still a month old the level of interest is new data that is already old is pretty low. 

If weekly updates can't be reliably achieved, move to official monthly updates and commit to releasing a full month's data between 10 and 14 days after the month ends.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I highly doubt it.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

All these months of hard work and we still need to do more.. Some might have noticed the disappearance of members... so I'm gonna be honest about that: we need to sacrifice more souls to get the numbers...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Don't jinx it! Everyone someone does, it gets delayed even more

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

And its still almost 2 months behind.

Around the Network

Is it bad that I don't care anymore?

Well it got updated a few times a day in July and then it stopped, so I wouldn't bet on it continuing, if anything I think they will get more few and far between, but I hope I'm wrong.

It is kind of tough to care when some of the numbers are blatantly wrong.  The 3DS for example seems to have been adjusted up slightly.  That is despite VGC already showing more units sold to consumers on June 27th than Nintendo had shipped to stores by June 30th.

Granted these issues with the 3DS hardware have been going on for far longer than the recent drought of updates.

Not a chance. They have to be consistent with their updates for me to believe everything is alright.

I don't even understand why it's been so slow.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros