By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Update: Western Release confirmed - Gyakuten Saiban 6(Ace Attorney) announced for 3DS

Kagerow said:
Clyde32 said:
Well that pretty much confirms that the Feys are coming back.

You think Feys are coming back when first revealed new character's name is 'Lets Tour With Me'? (Bokuto Tsuani)

There's a number of things that suggest the potential of Maya returning. The fact that it's another cult that appears to believe in spirit channeling, the consistent presence of Magatama symbols in the cult, the similar dress between Kurain and wherever this new country may be, etc. I'd personally be quite surprised if she didn't show up.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
Kagerow said:

You think Feys are coming back when first revealed new character's name is 'Lets Tour With Me'? (Bokuto Tsuani)

There's a number of things that suggest the potential of Maya returning. The fact that it's another cult that appears to believe in spirit channeling, the consistent presence of Magatama symbols in the cult, the similar dress between Kurain and wherever this new country may be, etc. I'd personally be quite surprised if she didn't show up.

After meeting Wright again at the aquarium, a now-adult Pearl has launched a coup and fulfilled her mothers dream of taking over the Kurain school of spirit chanelling. The circle is at least complete!

noname2200 said:
MTZehvor said:
Kagerow said:

After meeting Wright again at the aquarium, a now-adult Pearl has launched a coup and fulfilled her mothers dream of taking over the Kurain school of spirit chanelling. The circle is at least complete!

Plot twist: Pearl was actually the one who got Kristoph to frame Phoenix to get him disbarred to make Maya super worried to upset her enough to abandon her duties so she could take over Kurain. It didn't work and now Pearl has moved to Tibet in order to raise a Spirit Medium army. Phoenix stops Pearl just before she attacks Kurain, and prevents all out war where everyone is channeling dead marines and Roman centurions. 

MTZehvor said:
Kratos said:
I hope they give the Great Phoenix Wright game a western release too. I wanna battle Sherlock Holmes in the courtroom

Anyway good to know a new one is coming. The series has its flaws, but it never ceases to entertain me

I'd love to see it, but I think the chances are pretty slim. Seems like Capcom's given up on localizing games that don't involve Phoenix Wright, which sucks. 

Saw your other post pretty much confirming it wont come to the west. Guess I'll have to wait for a fan translation then

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

MTZehvor said:

Plot twist: Pearl was actually the one who got Kristoph to frame Phoenix to get him disbarred to make Maya super worried to upset her enough to abandon her duties so she could take over Kurain. It didn't work and now Pearl has moved to Tibet in order to raise a Spirit Medium army. Phoenix stops Pearl just before she attacks Kurain, and prevents all out war where everyone is channeling dead marines and Roman centurions. 

In an alternate reality, the coup attempt goes through, and the Ace Attorney TBS series is launched.

Capcom, make it happen.