By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Wii U games be worth more than PS4 and XBOX ONE games in 20 years?

johnsobas said:
Conina said:

Prices could go either way... up or down. There are collectors and there are people who just want to play the game.

In the past you needed the retail version to play the game, even if you weren't a collector. These people can now buy a much cheaper digital version instead of the limited supply of retail versions.

So not only the supply will be lower (fewer printed copies), the demand for physical versions will probably also be lower (gamers+collectors >>> only collectors). Supply and demand determine the price.

there is no evidence that this is the case.  Lots of games have been released digitally and it didn't affect the price at all.  We've seen these games go way up in price just like all the other ones.  Maybe you should tell those people paying $300 for earthbound they can buy a Wii U and earthbound on VC for cheaper than they can buy earthbound.

Evidence for "prices could go either way... up or down"? All I'm saying is that it ain't a sure thing that prices will be higher. We... don't... know... the... future!

Around the Network

Yes they will be expensive in few years like all other nintendo games

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS