By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Koei Tecmo has PS4-only games in development

It totally makes sense for them to make stuff only for the PS4, since not many people outside of the USA, are buying the X1.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Ali_16x said:
Samus Aran said:
Train wreck said:
Remember guys, Japanese games do not count towards list wars. They are niche like GT and Fifa.

Terrible games don't count, like everything these guys make.

As long as they stay far away from Nintendo franchises I'm happy with this news!

Right, Hyrule Warriors was a really bad game. Hell I agree, they should stay away from Nintendo franchises, I hope they keep making PlayStation exclusives.

- Bad graphics: check
- Extremely bad enemy and allies AI: double check

- Repetitive gameplay: check

- Dumb story: check

Exactly what was good about that game? It's a button masher that requires little skill. 90% of their games are like this. The ex-"genius" of Koei-Tecmo also gifted us with Devil's Third recently. Great game, right?

I'd be careful what you wish for btw, they have a habit of ruining/killing prestigious franchises.

Do you even know the difference between Koei, Tecmo and Gust?

You don't even know what you're talking about,.

ZhugeEX said:
Samus Aran said:
Ali_16x said:
Samus Aran said:
Train wreck said:
Remember guys, Japanese games do not count towards list wars. They are niche like GT and Fifa.

Terrible games don't count, like everything these guys make.

As long as they stay far away from Nintendo franchises I'm happy with this news!

Right, Hyrule Warriors was a really bad game. Hell I agree, they should stay away from Nintendo franchises, I hope they keep making PlayStation exclusives.

- Bad graphics: check
- Extremely bad enemy and allies AI: double check

- Repetitive gameplay: check

- Dumb story: check

Exactly what was good about that game? It's a button masher that requires little skill. 90% of their games are like this. The ex-"genius" of Koei-Tecmo also gifted us with Devil's Third recently. Great game, right?

I'd be careful what you wish for btw, they have a habit of ruining/killing prestigious franchises.

Do you even know the difference between Koei, Tecmo and Gust?

You don't even know what you're talking about,.

Your post doesn't even make sense and has little to do with the post you quoted.