By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Thoughts on Star Fox Zero?

I'm pretty excited for it. Not a day one purchase, but I'll probably get it sometime this year. I'm a bit skeptical about the gameplay, but I'll see how it is when it comes out.

Around the Network

Day one. I expect it to be great.

Belongs to the past.

I'm sure it's gonna be good. I just hope there will be some difficulty modes so I can play it a long time in a harder difficulty.

Day one. I love decent shoot'em up and Star Fox is one of the best shoot'em up saga. I also enjoyed Command and Assault despite of the criticism, they don't top Star Fox 64 but they were decent. And I expect Zero to be better than them. I like what we have seen of the game.

Around the Network

No online multiplayer is dumb, otherwise the game looks good

Never played any Star Fox game but I'm really interested in trying this out, also, it's made by Platinum, so it probably will be great. As for the graphics, they are not the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but are good enough and probably will receive an upgrade before release.

I mean, if RollerCoaster Tycoon World went from this atrocity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYNiIzBM7_w

To this:

Star Fox can too, just sayin'.

I'm sure this game will be great. I would just like to see more of it. Platinum sure is busy these days. Star Fox, Scalebound....and Nier2?! Not to mention whatever unannounced projects they may have.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Vini256 said:

Never played any Star Fox game but I'm really interested in trying this out, also, it's made by Platinum, so it probably will be great. As for the graphics, they are not the prettiest thing I've ever seen, but are good enough and probably will receive an upgrade before release.

I mean, if RollerCoaster Tycoon World went from this atrocity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYNiIzBM7_w

To this:

Star Fox can too, just sayin'.

Thanks for remembering me I need to play this game more than I need to breath.

The underwhelming visuals underwhelm.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.