By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Maker MetaScore Predictions? Will it be High or Naw! :0

Super Mario Maker MetaScore Predictions? Will it be High or Naw! :0

WILL IT!!!

Around the Network

I think it has a good chance at 90+ but i'll go with 88

Nah, Nintendo games have scored relatively low this year, I expect the trend to continue and say low 80s.

(I know that's not really low, that's why I said relatively speaking). Yoshi's Woolly World was an amazing game yet only has 77% on metacritic. I've put 55 hours into that game.

I think it will be higher than New Super Mario Bros. U (84). I'm hoping close to 90, but I think 87-88 is more reasonable.

A lot of reviewers seem to be publishing impression articles that are very positive, so I'm confident this game will receive high marks.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I will go with an 85! If it's higher, that would also be awesome!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'm going to go with around 80 for this one, mostly due to the lack of options available in the level editor.

patronmacabre said:
I'm going to go with around 80 for this one, mostly due to the lack of options available in the level editor.

From what I heard it's a very robust level editor actually.

Samus Aran said:

From what I heard it's a very robust level editor actually.

I'm sure it's exceptional in making Mario levels.

What I'm comparing it to is the likes of StarEdit (the Starcraft editor) or LittleBigPlanet. More specifically, I just don't think it looks that abusable, and we won't see truly unique levels that completely shift the genre away from strictly platforming.

I'll stick with the 85 I said in Boutros's Metacritic Prediction League.

I'm thinking 85.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."