By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Official* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates thread

i bought a copy this morning haven't played it yet

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

@Xponent
The story gets much deeper later in the game. I never really had any problems with the controls or the level design but i have to agree on the boss thing, every single boss in the game is stupidly easy (minus the last boss which was pretty hard)

Well I'm near the 7 hour mark and beat the fish boss, that thing gave me trouble, maybe because it kept bowling my party members over like pins with that aqua breath. I used ranged attacks for awhile but that was taking to longand eventually I just had to wail on him with Yuri.

And some new dimensions were added to the storyline...I just find it hard to believe that the game could conclude anytime soon.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

FF Revenant Wings is more of a real time strategy (RTS) than an RPG.

Im glad to see dev like Square Enix are making games like this that take not only take advantage of the touch screen but are making games in 3D.

Around the Network

I second loving Revenant Wings. Ring of Fates is on my to-buy list as well.

ClaudeLv250 said:
Well I'm near the 7 hour mark and beat the fish boss, that thing gave me trouble, maybe because it kept bowling my party members over like pins with that aqua breath. I used ranged attacks for awhile but that was taking to longand eventually I just had to wail on him with Yuri.

And some new dimensions were added to the storyline...I just find it hard to believe that the game could conclude anytime soon.

Lol the fish boss is ridiculously easy. Now, you have some time left in the game, but you are near the end. 2-3 more hours tops. (I think, i don't remember exactly)