By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Chuck Norris

Can anyone say why Chuck is so popular at the moment? Post your favourite jokes here.

Chuck Norris originally appeared in "Street Fighter II", but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to knockout his oppenent with a roundhouse kick. When asked about this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

Chuck Norris doesn't move faster than the speed of light, light moves slower than the speed of Chuck Norris.

Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.

Children go to bed in Superman pajamas, but Superman goes to bed in Chuck Norris pajamas.

Jesus can walk on water, but Chuck Norris can swim through dry land.

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Around the Network

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick can be seen from outer space with the naked eye.

Chuck Norris invented the apple.

Chuck Norris once played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

The phrase 'dead ringer' refers to someone who sits behind Chuck Norris in a movie theater and forgets to turn his cellphone off.

Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky.

Chuck Norris doesn't consider it sex if the woman survives.

Chuck Norris wrote an autobiography. It was just a list of everyone he's killed.

Chuck Norris crossed the road.. no one has ever dared question his motives.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover.

Godzilla is a Japanese rendition of Chuck Norris' first visit to Tokyo. 

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Chuck Norris shave his beard by roundhouse kicking his own face. Only Chuck Norris can destroy Chuck Norris.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I'm a big Chuck Fan ... and i dont think he is popular now ... he's been popular for a long time already
check www.chucknorrisfacts.com for a huge selection of the best Chuck norris facts ... or else ... Chuck will round house kick you in the chin

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once rode a nine foot grizzly bear through an automatic car wash, instead of taking a shower.

Chuck Norris once went skydiving, but promised never to do it again. One Grand Canyon is enough.

Around the Network

Chuck Norris doesn't cut his grass. He dares it to grow.

Chuck Norris doesn't push up. He pushes the Earth down.

once chuck norris was walking down the street and suddenly got an erection....there were no survivors....

When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet.
The water gets Chuck Norris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

When Bruce Banner gets mad, he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad, he turns into Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris stopped being cool to me after he publicly denounced evolution and started campaigning for Huckabee. =/