By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Complete Features Comparison: Wii U vs. PS4 vs. Xbox One vs. Ouya!

TheGoldenBoy said:
kitler53 said:

i'm helping.

You have to make it a gif.

Edit: Nothing to see here

Around the Network
Cartmanbrah said:
Xbox one also does video chat
Achievement system has tracking
Also supports u.s. devices (something ps4 just got)
Voice support with Kinect
Better at multitasking even without Kinect
Cross game chat since 360 era.
Loads of apps
Web browser
Lol you missed a lot on xbox

Thanks! I'll add them. I won't say who is better or worse with certain features until the console descriptions are done, though.

PS4 also has Playstation Live, which was entertaining in the first year. I still start it up sometimes before buying a new game, check out what it's like.

And face recognition as well with the camera. (never used it, dunno if it actually works)

And one important feature to make my life easier, no power brick. I use the ps4 in my home theater at night, and bring it back up during the day for the kid's Minecraft obsession. So much easier with hdmi and power cable in place at both locations. (My wifi is too unreliable for Playstation TV or other remote play solutions)

Fast boot up time is nice too, since I always power it down completely (for moving). The boot up time of the WiiU is annoying in comparison.

One extremely nice feature of the WiiU is complete compatibility with Wii mote, Nun chuck, balance board. Damn nice you don't have to buy new controllers.

You could also add off-screen video to the WiiU. The game pad is perfect for Netflix and You tube. I had it sitting next to my laptop for watching stand up comedy while grinding through Elite dangerous. No need to share screen real estate :)

SvennoJ said:
PS4 also has Playstation Live, which was entertaining in the first year. I still start it up sometimes before buying a new game, check out what it's like.

And face recognition as well with the camera. (never used it, dunno if it actually works)

And one important feature to make my life easier, no power brick. I use the ps4 in my home theater at night, and bring it back up during the day for the kid's Minecraft obsession. So much easier with hdmi and power cable in place at both locations. (My wifi is too unreliable for Playstation TV or other remote play solutions)

Fast boot up time is nice too, since I always power it down completely (for moving). The boot up time of the WiiU is annoying in comparison.

One extremely nice feature of the WiiU is complete compatibility with Wii mote, Nun chuck, balance board. Damn nice you don't have to buy new controllers.

You could also add off-screen video to the WiiU. The game pad is perfect for Netflix and You tube. I had it sitting next to my laptop for watching stand up comedy while grinding through Elite dangerous. No need to share screen real estate :)

I'll add some of these later on tonight.  A lot of things, I just forgot.  I'm remembering things and editing as they pop into my head!  I barely touched the WiiU, Xbox One, and Ouya descriptions.  I want to have the consoles in front of me so I don't leave anything out.  It still happens, though.

Anyway, thanks for the assist!

PS4 has the best features!!! Best place to play!!!

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
PS4 has the best features!!! Best place to play!!!

Hell yeah!

You mentioned ps now twice.

Cartmanbrah said:
You mentioned ps now twice.

That's how awesome PS Now is!!!

I guess I need to finish this thing.... tomorrow if for nobody else, for myself.

Playing Until Dawn right now with headphones plugged into the PS4 controller. Not sure if it can be considered a feature but it sure is awesome!

d21lewis said:
Playing Until Dawn right now with headphones plugged into the PS4 controller. Not sure if it can be considered a feature but it sure is awesome!

Xbox One controllers now have the same "feature"