By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My oldest Son wants a Mega Man game, any suggestions?

Try Megaman X. That would be a good start. Megaman 1 would be awesome too.

Around the Network

Megaman 2 or/and 3

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Megaman X

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Mega Man X would be my choice.

My suggestion is a firm, "no, pick something else." Are you a monster? Why don't you buy him a Sonic game while you're at it and double the potential for sorrow?

Around the Network

Either Mega Man 2, 3, 7 or X! You can't go wrong with any of those.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Megaman 2, 3, or 10 (via the Wii shop channel). Those are the easiest 3 that are also really enjoyable. 3 the least so of those because there's the Doc Robot stages that kill the pace. 4, 5, and 6 are also really easy but they're a little more bland and the former two of those three also have the filler sections at the end.

Source: I beat all 11 classic Megaman games in the last couple months.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

My pick is 4 or 6. Mega Man without the Mega buster and slide is not Mega Man. I'd go with 6.

Definitely not X, though. X is neat, but only after you're learned to appreciate the classics first.

spemanig said:
My pick is 4 or 6. Mega Man without the Mega buster and slide is not Mega Man. I'd go with 6.

Definitely not X, though. X is neat, but only after you're learned to appreciate the classics first.

6 really was a cakewalk, but it was also fairly fun to play, so I'm actually gonna push that up with my other three suggestions. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

2 or X are my favorites so suggest start there.