By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3 zelda games for Wii?

Isn't that many Zelda games a bit much, i mean i would much rather see Ninty focus on some new IP's (that arent stupid party games) than re-hash the same concept over and over again!

I know FF is the same game, but each is very different! Just before anyone says anything lol

Around the Network

I think id be happy when they actually make 1 zelda game for the Wii.
I certainly hope nintendo doesnt feel they can get away with just the port of Twilight princess...

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Three full Zelda Games per Generation on the same console could be too much,even for the biggest Zelda fan imo.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

There will certainly be 3 Zeldas for Wii. We already have TW and LCT (well, I have them). Look for another one somewhere in 2009 or 2010.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Whats LCT?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
Whats LCT?

Link's Crossbow Training

but lct isnt a zelda game

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

How is Link's Crossbow Training not a Zelda game? Only reason I know is because it doesn't actually feature Zelda.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Think we will get one really good Zelda in one or two years and thats it, which is good because that way it won´t turn into a Mario Party kind of thing...

u stupid butt!!!! got me excited for no reason. i thought u had news, instead ur just hoping like the rest of us. u butt!!!

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise