By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official List the game you think is being rated UNFAIRLY here.

Just place a link here, so people who have played it can go and rate the game themselves and therefore average the score out.

Please, do not rate games you haven't played it yet or games that haven't even come out. Thanks

I shall go first. Loss Oddessy on xbox 360: 7.26

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7637 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Lost Odyssey was my pick too. Looks like the ps3 fanboys hit those ratings pretty hard in their anger over losing the founder of FF to MS.

Almost all PS3 games, getting rated 1's from the other fanboys!

Then again, they are all as bad as eachother, apart from the wiiboys... they are greater in number so therefore worse :P

This topic isn't going to go well.

So what's going to prevent more fanboys from following the links and giving 1s out of spite?

The ratings system here is a bust, I don't know why people care about it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I think people should be unable to rate games untill they have been released!

I'm sick of potentially great games like FFXIII having a rating of 7.7 when its not even out :S

Around the Network

>So what's going to prevent more fanboys from following the links and giving 1s out of spite?

Out of spite for what? Most of the lower scores happened because they don't have enough reviews to balance it out. With more reviews, they will even it out.

And it's under the assumption that there are more 'reasonable' people than 'idiots'. and by looking at "most popular games". that seems to be the case. (You don't see games like Uncharted or SMG getting 5-6s.)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

This thread is not going to be good, at all.

All the games that are not nintendo games are rated below an 8, besides 1 which I wont say becuase it would likely go down to a 5.

mM

You assume that more reviews will balance it out. LO may never get any higher than it is, because for every person that sees this topic and rates it a 10, somebody else sees the topic and rates it a 1. 7.26 isn't bad. The highest rated games here struggle to reach 8.

It's your topic though, and it would be rude to continue to try and dissuade the goal, so I will take my leave. Have at it.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

oh... my... god

http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12745

Users on this site have scored this game about 8.4? Crazy