By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - LEGO Jurassic World: I'm The MuthaF'ing T-REX!

havent made a video in awhile and thought of this while i was playing lego jurassic world last night. so i decided to randomly make this. good ol nostalgia critic

short and simple

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Hahaha. So cool!

CharlieBradburry said:
Hahaha. So cool!

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
CharlieBradburry said:
Hahaha. So cool!

you're welcome!

LOL Thats pretty funny. Almost makes me want to play one of those Lego games. I've been curious about the Superhero ones as well.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL Thats pretty funny. Almost makes me want to play one of those Lego games. I've been curious about the Superhero ones as well.

Do you mean you've never played a Lego game before? You really should! They are pretty simple but really fun, especially so if you like the source material.

I hate to stereotype myself, but i'm one of the guys who finds it hard to play the light hearted games (even though deep down inside I kinda want to).Probably half the reason I havent played a Nintendo game in years. Guess its a testosterone thing, but i'm getting over it slowly but surely. If I play Marvel  games I generally want the gritty details of it all. Which game do you recommend first of the DC and Marvel games on the PS4 and Xbox One? 

Good point! But give it a shot.