By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Can Sony make up for no GamesCom in the upcoming conferences?

Sony didn't have a conference during GamesCom while Micro took a chance and showed Halo Wars 2 for Windows 10 and etc. and demo first for new FIFA and DLCs and the chat pat and new footage for already announced games.

Still Sony has Paris Game Week, PS Experience and Tokyo Game Show ahead, the later one Micro won't be holding a conference for.

So I ask you, do  you think that there is a chance for Sony to counter the actual new content shown by Micro during GamesCom in the next conferences?

And what do you think Sony would need to show to make up for their lack of GamesCom content/game announcements?

EDIT: And what do you expect to see during those conferences?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

The third one is PS Experience and yes they can, they'll get just as much attention at those shows (aside from maybe TGS) as they would have at Gamescom.

DerNebel said:
The third one is PS Experience and yes they can, they'll get just as much attention at those shows (aside from maybe TGS) as they would have at Gamescom.

Thank you

No, I think there is no way for Sony to counter what MS has done. Not possible. They would need to be able to announce release windows for three games being advertised for several years, announce a multiplat sequel and give a lot of vague promises.

Cannot be done, MS has beaten them full throttle.

Gamescom no show was announced ages ago, it's not like they they said yes and then didn't attend. What's the problem? just wait for Toyko and Paris and you'll have all the news you want.

And what to expect? Tokyo, japanese games, in Paris, everything else.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

They just moved their Gamescom conference to a different venue. I doubt it makes any difference.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

yes when they have their conference at the Paris Game Show....

GC,.. paris. whatever. both get 1 conference in. the fact that they aren't back to back doesn't change much. based on what i saw at GC it should be too hard for sony to "win" the battle of the post-E3 conferences.

plus i think sony is doing psx again.

there is no need to make up for anything. they can ride on the wave their e3 conference caused for quite a while now. the others have to catch up.

The Fury said:

Gamescom no show was announced ages ago, it's not like they they said yes and then didn't attend. What's the problem? just wait for Toyko and Paris and you'll have all the news you want.

And what to expect? Tokyo, japanese games, in Paris, everything else.

My mistake, you are right. I fixed the thread title.