By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - XBOX Europe boss - "We have a killer game for every region in Europe"

Michelasso said:

Italy is about "social games"? Ok for football (and not "soccer". At least he could use the right word if he wants to sell in here), but what the heck are these social games?

"Italy:
01. God of War III Remastered (Sony, PS4)
02. Minecraft (Sony, PS3)
03. F1 2015 (Codemasters, PS4)
04. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar, PS4)
05. Minecraft (Sony, PS4)
06. MotoGP 15 (Milestone, PS4)
07. Tomodachi Life (Nintendo, 3DS)
08. Batman: Arkham Knight (Warner Bros., PS4)
09. Bloodborne (Sony, PS4)
10. The Order: 1886 (Sony, PS4)

http://multiplayer.it/notizie/154489-god-of-war-iii-remastered-classifiche-italiane-god-of-war-iii-remastered-ancora-in-testa.html"  - Twister Flipper neogaf.

Look at all those social games and football games :P

Around the Network
Kelzus said:
Nogamez said:
UK is Xbox land so Will sell well in UK but ps4 is beasting in UK too. Rest of Europe is PlayStation.

PS4 outselling XB1 in UK almost every month since launch

Yep it sure is. But UK has alot of 360 gamers who haven't upgraded yet will they go ps or x1

lol, soccer....

I just do not like Xbox because i hate shooters and action games, also completely detest Microsoft. Shafted once before on a windows purchase, was enough for me to turn away.

kitler53 said:

lol, soccer....

^ must watch.

Around the Network
Wright said:

For a second there I thought they'd be making a specific AAA game for each Europe region, to suit their taste. But no, they're just claiming that they'll win over with what they have already shown.

It wouldn't have mattered much, anyway, because Spain would be stuck with a football game. So meh anyway.

Or Spain's Row: Little Nicolas Edition.

Player2 said:

Or Spain's Row: Little Nicolas Edition.

The worthy sequel to Yo, Presidente: Objetivo La Moncloa!

Hah. Have fun trying to steal Europe from Sony.

Tachikoma said:
That's a whole bunch of arrogance which basically translates to "most of the PS4's titles are coming 2016 so were going to beat our chests and make it look like we turned things around ourselves this year".

how the heck did you read arrogance in that?

this is how blant arrogant talk looks like:

DerNebel said:

Oh, geez Microsoft seriously just stop, nobody outside of the UK wants your console in Europe and your usual stuff plus timed Tomb Raider is not going to change that.

I love bc because i never had a xbox
Make it cheaper i will get one definitely

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS