By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - ISIS executes 19 girls for refusing to have sex with fighters

Worse than sewer scum.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Didnt America created these fuckers? How long will they take to fix this mess.

The US also created small pox and the black death. Cancer too since ancient times a product of Lincoln's administration. Thunderstorms? Obama.

Eddie_Raja said:
beeje13 said:

Completely agree about religion as an excuse to wage acts of violence.

But IS seem so convincing that they have an actual agenda. They have plans, ideology, other literature. Even if most of the footsoldiers are just brainwashed, I think some genuinely believe they're doing, in this case, Allah's wishes.

I agree that some people think they are doing God's work, but I also believe there true motives are subconciously feeling angry over a plethora of other factors and influences.  They allow this thought of God's work to help them sleep at night, and convince themselves that they are not monsters.

is that different from most other people that belive in god?  do you think the gop candidates doesnt prey to god just to feel a bit less than the monsters they are? do you think catholic priests doesnt prey to god after having sex with children to feel less than monsters?

generic-user-1 said:
Eddie_Raja said:
beeje13 said:

But IS seem so convincing that they have an actual agenda. They have plans, ideology, other literature. Even if most of the footsoldiers are just brainwashed, I think some genuinely believe they're doing, in this case, Allah's wishes.

I agree that some people think they are doing God's work, but I also believe there true motives are subconciously feeling angry over a plethora of other factors and influences.  They allow this thought of God's work to help them sleep at night, and convince themselves that they are not monsters.

is that different from most other people that belive in god?  do you think the gop candidates doesnt prey to god just to feel a bit less than the monsters they are? do you think catholic priests doesnt prey to god after having sex with children to feel less than monsters?

I dislike the Republican leadership too, but maybe we should avoid comparing them to people arguably as bad or worse than Nazi's...

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

Eddie_Raja said:
generic-user-1 said:
Eddie_Raja said:
beeje13 said:

I dislike the Republican leadership too, but maybe we should avoid comparing them to people arguably as bad or worse than Nazi's...

who thinks those clowns are as bad as the nazis or worse? isis are a bunch of savages, nothing more.   last time i checked the gop leaders were best buddys with basicly the same kind of savages and are willing to fight war against the enemys of those savages.

or can you explaine to me why isis is evil and saudi arabia good?

Around the Network

How is this Islam at all. Sick fucks

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

kinisking said:

Simple Answer:  IT ISNT AT ALL PEOPLE!!!  Religion has nothing to do with it.

Eddie_Raja said:
kinisking said:

thats BS... they are completly inline with the koran, the moderate muslims are the odd ones that ignore alot of the rules.
isis, taliban saudi arabia, etc all do EXACTLY what the muslimic teachings say

Is it strange how I'm not feeling outrage at all ?

generic-user-1 said:
Eddie_Raja said:
kinisking said:

thats BS... they are completly inline with the koran, the moderate muslims are the odd ones that ignore alot of the rules.
isis, taliban saudi arabia, etc all do EXACTLY what the muslimic teachings say

LOL ok buddy.  Yeah that stuff they are doing is in the Koran.  NEWS FLASH:  Most of the young terrorists can't even read.  Look it up, they just get told what they think is in it. 

Same sh!t that has been pulled by 1000's of years now by people of all colors and creeds.