By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dragon Age: Inquisition - Now for free in the EA Access Vault

I want to buy this play trough DA and DA2 how is this game ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
I want to buy this play trough DA and DA2 how is this game ?

Haven't played it yet.

DA is awesome. Avoid DA2.

Protendo said:
TheSting said:
Counter productive? Lol is this your way of trying to make this seem like a horrible service even though you say you're in it? Like a back handed compliment kind of thing

Your attacks on me are becoming more obvious by the day.

All I said is to get the most value out of the service I no longer buy EA games day one. (With few exceptions)

If I bought all the games I wanted day one, I'd get no value out of the service. I am not dissing the service in anyway. Only explaining how I use the service and how the service impacts my buying habits.

Seriously...stop attacking people.

I asked questions based on your counter productive statement. You answered. Your views and slights i hardly ever agree with. Attacks though? Victim mentality it seems. I haven't called you out of your name or anything but I'll end this mess you are trying to portray by not responding to you anymore. Win-Win?

TheSting said:
Protendo said:

Your attacks on me are becoming more obvious by the day.

All I said is to get the most value out of the service I no longer buy EA games day one. (With few exceptions)

If I bought all the games I wanted day one, I'd get no value out of the service. I am not dissing the service in anyway. Only explaining how I use the service and how the service impacts my buying habits.

Seriously...stop attacking people.

I asked questions based on your counter productive statement. You answered. Your views and slights i hardly ever agree with. Attacks though? Victim mentality it seems. I haven't called you out of your name or anything but I'll end this mess you are trying to portray by not responding to you anymore. Win-Win?

Sounds delightful.