By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samus vs. Link! Who would win?

Who would win?

Samus 109 82.58%

Link 23 17.42%

Total:132
Airaku said:
Ouroboros24 said:
Fierce Diety's Mask Link. I'm guessing of course, but I think it's supposed to be indestructible. Could be wrong though.

Out of curiosity you read the post? Exactly how can Oni-Link (Fierce Diety) survive being ripped between time and space itself? I'm not sure exactly how that is the case.

Well, last I check, indestrutible meant indestructible.  THat's how something can survive time and space being ripped apart.  Now, I never said Fierce Deity is indestructible, simply that's what I thought. 

Around the Network

Samus obviously... She would just take off her armour and Link will be stunned by her boobs

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Making a wish with the Tri-force DOES NOT count has he has never done this a single time in the cannon.

Didn't Link and Zelda make a wish at the end of A Link Between Worlds?

I definitely have not seen this debate a million times, in fact I don't think I've seen it once. Probably because Link is a regular guy with a sword whereas Samus is an unstoppable force of pure annihilation who blows up planets.

Captain_Yuri said:
Samus obviously... She would just take off her armour and Link will be stunned by her boobs

I think you got Link mixed up with someone else, most likely yourself. If he could be so easily incapacitated he never would have defeated Veran or Cia.

In fact Link appears to be downright asexual.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I think you got Link mixed up with someone else, most likely yourself. If he could be so easily incapacitated he never would have defeated Veran or Cia.

In fact Link appears to be downright asexual.

Or the link that we are thinking of are from different timelines? Or possibly even the young vs "adult" (adult my ass, more like teen) link :P

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Samus won't even need her armor to beat Link

why is this even a debate seriously? noone can possibly say Link, anyone who does is just a fanboy or girl. lol.
Close the thread.

What exactly makes Samus into a blitzing, planet-busting demon? Playing her games, she seems little more than space assassin level. Boba fett. 

i wanna know why she is apparently dbz level yet feels pathetic in actual gameplay? 

and for the record, Link has used/obtained the triforce 3 times and made wishes an equal amount. I can tell how huge of a Zelda fan you are, rofl.

regardless of however OP she is or isn't, she isn't a surviving a triforce wish.

Samus. I like Link and Zelda better as a character and series, but Samus is more well equipped and better trained.