By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Samus vs. Link! Who would win?

Who would win?

Samus 109 82.58%

Link 23 17.42%

Total:132

Samus has a gun.

It ends there really, just look at Indiana Jones. You don't bring a knife (or sword) to a gunfight. I hate to admit this though, I like Link better than Samus and the Zelda series better than Metroid.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

It's been far, far too long since I took a physics or chemistry class, but I'm pretty sure a teraton is a unit of energy, not mass. A quick google search is bringing up results for how big an explosion you could get from a teraton, so it looks like I'm not wrong. And while I know that mass and energy can be interrelated, I don't think we usually measure mass with teratons.

I'm also too lazy to sit down and calculate how much 5.1 trillion teratons translates into kilos.

They are convertible, but the in-game number is ridiculous physically. For starters a planet that large would've been a gas giant, not a rocky planet. He is talking about something three times the mass of Jupiter.

I am just going to say it is more likely that it was a typo on the developer's part and they meant a billion teratons. Which puts them at half them mass of earth and slightly smaller.

Link has no chance against Prime-Samus. Other-M-Samus on the other Hand ... She can't use her weapons until a superior allows to use them. She can't shoot rockets and move at the same time. She always cries after a baby ...

Samus because the developers are too scared of social media backlash for portraying a male character beating a woman.

Tachikoma said:
Samus because the developers are too scared of social media backlash for portraying a male character beating a woman.

Not Sakamoto.

Around the Network

Did I mention that she can destroy a dimension? She could destroy which ever dimension that Hyrule exists in and obliterate it from all of existence. Everything would dissipate to dust and become nothingness.

Not even Din, Nayru, and Farore could do anything to stop this. They wold perish with the destruction of their plane of existence.

Quite effectively, Samus didn't just trash Link in the process. She brought the whole Legend to an end!

Airaku said:
HigHurtenflurst said:

It's been a while, but I think it was the King who made a wish with the Triforce in Windwaker.

It was the King in Windwaker, not sure why he said it was Link. Honestly that was the best time in the history of the series that the Tri-force was used. Flooding Hyrule to stop Ganondorf was actually pretty genius as messed up as it sounds!

I was refering to the usage of the Triforce. Anyway, OP was wrong as Link already used some times the tri-force.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
Airaku said:

It was the King in Windwaker, not sure why he said it was Link. Honestly that was the best time in the history of the series that the Tri-force was used. Flooding Hyrule to stop Ganondorf was actually pretty genius as messed up as it sounds!

I was refering to the usage of the Triforce. Anyway, OP was wrong as Link already used some times the tri-force.

Perhaps, yes the Tri-froce was used many many times. To be sure we are on the same page here.... Are you referring the Tri-force as the part one is bonded to? Are you referring to the Tri-Force of courage? Or the Triforce as a whole, all three combined, all the pieces? As what the king used to wish in Wind Waker to bury Hyrule and destroy the land so Ganondorf cannot rule of it?

Link did wish Zelda to awaken in Skyward Sword and he did wish to destroy Demise.... he didn't destroy Demise but only delayed the inevitable and he reincarnated as Ganondorf millennias later. In such a sense then this is a moot and worthless point with my original argument because it would turn into a "kill me now or kill me later" argument in regards to the thread. It was also used again later in A Link to the Past as well as the original LoZ and LoZ II. However Link's wishes seem to not have lasting effects to ensure the continuity of the series. A wish is made and then it breaks apart and spreads around like the Dragon Balls xD Where the King of Hyrule had a huge lasting impact in the series for that timeline. I'd also debate that they are by far the most important in the Oracle series but that is my opinion. Plus those games are amongst my favorite in the series ^.^

Thanks for correcting me on the subject matter and I thought back of where it was used. To me personally it feels like his wishes are just to undo events rather than preventing them from ever happening again. I'd love to see another game where it is used in a far more shocking matter like Windwaker was :)

Samus, no question, lol.

Heh... I've been meaning to send this to my friend a long time ago. To settle this bet and I'm sure that he will be quite pleased to see the results pissing in his face like a cold Monday morning shower. =D

INB4: "F**k you guys! I'm not trading any of my Pokémon with you assholes!"

:3