By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Reggie Teases Nintendo's "Big" Holiday Game Will Be Revealed At E3

Sonic RPG *chortle chortle*

Around the Network

Good to see others agree with my reasoning. I like your schedule, Benga. Although, I can guarantee that Animal Crossing would outsell Pokemon.Animal Crossing is still a "fresh" IP, while Pokemon, as fun as it is, is a bit stale.

I also agree, a new Punch Out! would be epic. Hopefully they'll have one ready by Christmas.

SW-5120-1900-6153

ClaudeLv250 said:
I really don't get why people keep talking about things like DKC4 or Pokemon. Nintendo has shown no interest in keeping the Country line of Donkey Kong games alive since Rare left, and Pokemon has neverh ad a huge presence on consoles so forgive me if I find the idea of this big huge Pokemon MMO/whatever popping out of no where and plowing the industry over with nothing actually leading up to it.

Also, Nintendo isn't going to announce Zelda Wii at E3 if they're still following what Iwata said about announcing games only a few months before they're released. So far they've stuck to that concept with games like Soma Bringer going on sale 3-4 months after being announced. Announcing Zelda Wii a year and a half before it's released would go against this new policy and also doesn't fit the bill of Reggie described as something people would want THIS YEAR. Like I said, Retro Zelda: Most likely. Zelda Wii? Not quite.

They said that all of their key franchises would be getting pushed.  Would you not consider Zelda, DK, and Pokemon key?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

It sounds like a few big hits are coming out.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Since Pit is a popular character in Brawl, I can only hope he'll get a new game. It'd be nice to see a new game featuring his new design from Brawl.

Around the Network

I wish a metroid prime online

thekitchensink said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
I really don't get why people keep talking about things like DKC4 or Pokemon. Nintendo has shown no interest in keeping the Country line of Donkey Kong games alive since Rare left, and Pokemon has neverh ad a huge presence on consoles so forgive me if I find the idea of this big huge Pokemon MMO/whatever popping out of no where and plowing the industry over with nothing actually leading up to it.

Also, Nintendo isn't going to announce Zelda Wii at E3 if they're still following what Iwata said about announcing games only a few months before they're released. So far they've stuck to that concept with games like Soma Bringer going on sale 3-4 months after being announced. Announcing Zelda Wii a year and a half before it's released would go against this new policy and also doesn't fit the bill of Reggie described as something people would want THIS YEAR. Like I said, Retro Zelda: Most likely. Zelda Wii? Not quite.

They said that all of their key franchises would be getting pushed. Would you not consider Zelda, DK, and Pokemon key?

All 3 franchises have already been "pushed" on the Wii, I figured they'd have been referring to something not yet available on the console. I'll give you Retro Zelda though, because I actually expect that. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

a super mario rpg sequel would be amazing.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Sherlock99 said:
a super mario rpg sequel would be amazing.

It would be amazing, I havent played SMRPG. Im still waiting for it to arrive on VC

i don't think SMRPG will ever come to the vc

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99