By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
DEN-KC 2 HOU-CAR 1 SF-PIT 2 TB-NO 2
DET-MIN 1 ARI-CHI 1 NE-BUF 2 SD-CIN 2
TEN-CLE 1 ATL-NYG 1 STL-WAS 1 MIA-JAC 1
BAL-OAK 1 DAL-PHI 2 SEA-GB 2 NYJ-IND 2 by 7

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
DEN-KC 1
HOU-CAR 2
SF-PIT 2
TB-NO 2
DET-MIN 2
ARI-CHI 1
NE-BUF 1
SD-CIN 2
TEN-CLE 1
ATL-NYG 2
STL-WAS 1
MIA-JAC 2
BAL-OAK 1
DAL-PHI 2
SEA-GB 2
NYJ-IND 2 by 14

I edited my bracket in, picked Denver on TNF

RolStoppable said:
DEN-KC 2 HOU-CAR 2 SF-PIT 2 TB-NO 2
DET-MIN 1 ARI-CHI 1 NE-BUF 1 SD-CIN 2
TEN-CLE 1 ATL-NYG 1 STL-WAS 1 MIA-JAC 1
BAL-OAK 1 DAL-PHI 1 SEA-GB 2 NYJ-IND 2 by 7

edit: changed my pick to carolina instead of the texans. Don't trust their qb's.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Can someone tell me how picks are still happening and are allowed to pick the Thursday Night game?

Around the Network
DolPhanTendo said:

Can someone tell me how picks are still happening and are allowed to pick the Thursday Night game?

go back one page and you'll see

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

I chose to watch Chargers @ Bengals for the early game. Falcons @ Giants were also considered, but I watched them both last week.
Of course, Cowboys @ Eagles next, no Dez means that Dallas cannot win. It is now up to Philly to lose. Out of 13 losses under Kelly so far, at least 12 were self-inflicted due to penalties, missed FGs, dropped balls or general clock mismanagement.

Good luck to everybody, here and in fantasy if you play.

Man, the Rams look like a dumpster fire against Washington ONE WEEK after battling the Seahawks like a boss. Brees got shut out most of the game against the Bucs so far, Gronk isn't doing much, and CLEVELAND is straight up beasting Tennessee, with Manziel leading the charge.

It's upside-down world folks, cats and dogs, etc.

I didn't see what happened to Aaron Williams for Buffalo, anyone get to see the play? Hope he's ok, there may be a big mudfest between the Bills/Pats, but I never like seeing players hurt. Hope he's ok and returns for ya'll soon.

Ack, that is not good.  Definitely hope he's ok.

RolStoppable said:
mornelithe said:

I didn't see what happened to Aaron Williams for Buffalo, anyone get to see the play? Hope he's ok, there may be a big mudfest between the Bills/Pats, but I never like seeing players hurt. Hope he's ok and returns for ya'll soon.

Ack, that is not good.  Definitely hope he's ok.

Edelman dived for the pylon and Williams came in with a flying tackle. I think he suffered the injury from the impact in the air, not the landing.

Ugh, that's ugly, as I said, hope he's ok.