By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Well, nice to see New England get its weekly special teams blunder out of the way early this game.

Around the Network

Considering the opponent, I think y'all could toss in another six or seven. Dozen. Just to make the game semi-interesting.

Also, what the hell's going on with Buffalo?

noname2200 said:
Considering the opponent, I think y'all could toss in another six or seven. Dozen. Just to make the game semi-interesting.

Also, what the hell's going on with Buffalo?

The defense has absolutely fallen apart. Rex Ryan's teams have always lived on hype, and with the hype pretty thoroughly taken out after the past few games, they've basically just rolled over. Bit surprised to see the offense get stuffed like this, though. Maybe an NFC East team finally decided it actually wanted to win the division?

MTZehvor said:

. Bit surprised to see the offense get stuffed like this, though. Maybe an NFC East team finally decided it actually wanted to win the division?

That would be a grave violation of the Loser Divison Accord of 2015, wherein all teams agreed to be as shitty as possible to see just how bad they have to be before national broadcasters finally stop insisting on stuffing them down the national audience's throats.

For the record the answer, so far, appears to be "Even Shittier."

Wow. A last second Hail Mary worked. Twice. In a season.

Around the Network

Redskins gonna win NFC East :D

I think the Mayan predictions about the end of the world referred to 2015 NFL season, not 2012.

Arkaign said:

noname2200 said:
Arkaign said:

Time for Rol to update that SB50 poll to include the Redskins, who should be the NFC Favorites by now :D

Hello Redskins, it's me,
The top place in the NFC East,
I was wondering if, after all these years,
You wanted to meet

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Thankfully the Jags are coming back. As my newly appointed spirit-animal...team..., their success determines whether I make it to the playoffs or not!

ReimTime said:
Hello Redskins, it's me,
The top place in the NFC East,
I was wondering if, after all these years,
You wanted to meet

Social networks really are a disease upon all mankind. Have some self respect, Top Place!!!