By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
GB-DET 2 NYJ-NYG 2
ARI-STL  1 ATL-TB  2
SEA-MIN  2 SF-CHI  2 JAC-TEN  1 HOU-BUF  1
BAL-MIA  2 CIN-CLE  1 KC-OAK  1 DEN-SD  1
PHI-NE  2 CAR-NO  1 IND-PIT  2 DAL-WAS 2 by 6

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
GB-DET 1 NYJ-NYG 2 ARI-STL 2 ATL-TB 1
SEA-MIN 1 SF-CHI 2 JAC-TEN 2 HOU-BUF 1
BAL-MIA 2 CIN-CLE 1 KC-OAK 1 DEN-SD 1
PHI-NE 2 CAR-NO 2 IND-PIT 2 DAL-WAS 1 by 3

Carolina is no longer unbeaten after Sunday. 

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

Packers tonight please.

RolStoppable said:
GB-DET 1 NYJ-NYG 2
ARI-STL 1 ATL-TB 1
SEA-MIN 2 SF-CHI 2 JAC-TEN 2 HOU-BUF 2
BAL-MIA 2 CIN-CLE 1 KC-OAK 1 DEN-SD 1
PHI-NE 2 CAR-NO 1 IND-PIT 1 DAL-WAS WAS by 6

phew cuttin it close

Ironically the Browns were removed from the NFL at one point. But when Clevelanders showed signs of reduced bitterness and misery in those few years it was decided to bring them back

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
GB-DET  2 NYJ-NYG 2 ARI-STL  1 ATL-TB  1
SEA-MIN  2 SF-CHI  2 JAC-TEN 1 HOU-BUF  2
BAL-MIA  1 CIN-CLE  1 KC-OAK  1 DEN-SD  1
PHI-NE  2 CAR-NO  1 IND-PIT  2 DAL-WAS 2 by 2

RolStoppable said:
I am surprised that so many of you picked the Packers. Why? What were you thinking?

I thought it would be impossible for them to lose 5 of 6 with Aaron Rodgers at QB1.

:/

I dunno man. I could understand dropping a game here or there. But this rash of losses mystifies me. It gets more confusing when you look at how important this game is to GB.

Man that megatron catch was something else. Welp.

Curse of 2015. It's all elementary anyway, it will be Redskins NFC Champs by a mile.

RolStoppable said:
I am surprised that so many of you picked the Packers. Why? What were you thinking?

I have a hard time believing that anyone could lose to the Lions twice this year, but would be more than happy to get the game wrong and and laugh even more at the Packers.

RolStoppable said:
At this point I can only hope that Green Bay avoids a shutout.

Maybe they'll start winning again when they really have to. Losing tonight would put them at 7-5 and that's still good enough for a playoff spot, so why should they bother to play football against Detroit?

Well they're already behind the Vikings, and they haven't been great on the road in the playoffs. I would think they would be fired up to try to get homefield as much as possible even if Carolina is way out of reach in the conference.