By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
RolStoppable said:

Fingers crossed that Schaub throws his obligatory pick six soon.

Merry Early Christmas!

Around the Network

This is the first year in a long time when I can be more public about my love for my favorite team (the Chiefs, as I got into football by going to Arrowhead) over my current home team (the Ravens). 

Matt Schaub...yeah.

Woo hoo! Back to back touchdown drives for Schaub! #Unstoppable

Ariakon said:

This is the first year in a long time when I can be more public about my love for my favorite team (the Chiefs, as I got into football by going to Arrowhead) over my current home team (the Ravens). 

Oh, there's really no reason to be embarassed about being a Chiefs fan, since they're usually a decent team. Apologetic, sure - they're like a Honda, functional but boring - but there's no other reason to keep your fandom private.

Anyways, excited to see Austin Davis! My Ravens pick is doubly excited!!

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

Anyways, excited to see Austin Davis! My Ravens pick is doubly excited!!

Yeah, the game should be over now. All because of that stupid coach's principle that a drunkard shouldn't play QB.

Proof positive that Pettine should never be called Old School. Used to be you were grateful if your players didn't show up to practice plastered, and accepted it when they were completely hungover come game time. Ken Stabler (now) famously showed up to a playoff game while still inebriated. He threw up at halftime, announced he was finally ready to go, and threw four second half TD's to take the game to overtime. If Kenny can do it!...

Edit: Actually, I'm not 100% sure that was a playoff game; I could be mixing up my QBs.

Around the Network

Ravens, u so bad. Too bad the Browns didn't go for two after all: that would have been awesome!

Last chance for Schaub to screw this up before overtime. I believe in you Matty!

That's My Matt!

Edit: Nice slide there buddy. Why take two more steps to go out of bounds when you can waste a timeout instead?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Has anything ever gone well for the Browns???

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Has anything ever gone well for the Browns???

They once left Cleveland, and almost immediately started racking up wins and Super Bowls.