By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464

Oddly quiet day of posting so far. Where all the Seahawks fans at?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

If Mr. Wheelchair's play is any indication, then Papa John's is a place to avoid.

Truth in advertising laws really hurt Papa's bottom line. They have to give you a liter of garlic butter to slather over the "pizza" to make it edible.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

Truth in advertising laws really hurt Papa's bottom line. They have to give you a liter of garlic butter to slather over the "pizza" to make it edible.

I am not sure if I could stomach any kind of American food. Your idea of what is edible is just as crazy as using Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

I apologize, I did forget to put air quotes around "edible."

Papa John's does have a legitimate use though. Diarrhetics can be useful in medical emergencies sometimes.

Papa Johns here is darn good. Never tried it anywhere else. Pizza quality like any other food depends on the store you use. Dominos here is garbage. Dominos in Denver was the best major chain pizza I have ever had.

Little Caesars has to be the worst major chain pizza there is.

I think Joe Flacco has given up. He just flung the most careless "fuck it" deep ball in have ever seen with no one anywhere near it and it was picked off. Maybe the pressure of that trillion dollar contract is getting to him.

If the Panthers actually had wide receivers the team would probably be pretty good.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

Little Caesars has to be the worst major chain pizza there is.

I think they finally stopped pretending to sling anything more than $5 chunks of cardboard. It started in Detroit, so what do you expect?

Well Flacco had no business completing that.

noname2200 said:
Well Flacco had no business completing that.

Steve Smith is one of the best I've ever seen at going up and grabbing a pass.  In his prime, his body control was ridiculous.  It seems like he's still got a bit of that left.  

There was a period of two or three years where I believe he was the best WR in the league.  Had he played for a major market--and if he'd played with a half-way accurate QB--he would have gotten a lot more coverage.

Wait Chargers tied it up. Rol, why are you letting us all down?

pokoko said:

There was a period of two or three years where I believe he was the best WR in the league.  Had he played for a major market--and if he'd played with a half-way accurate QB--he would have gotten a lot more coverage.

I wouldn't go that far, but he was definitely wasted with the Panthers, Land Where Matt Moore Is Considered A Viable Starter.