By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
noname2200 said:
chocoloco said:

I got an exclusive gif of Noname at the Raiders game yesterday!

Yeah, sorry for slapping your arm down like that, it was very rude of me.

Lol

A little geography lesson. I live in Colorado.

I do not live in the Oakland Bay Area. 

and I wear a

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

I... don't want to be mean or anything, but has anyone told you that the rest of humanity stopped living in caves, like, tens of thousands of years ago? Those things in the Bay Area shot you posted are called "houses." We make them to reside in, wherein we have access to clean water, a miracle of nature called electricity, and women who are not our kin.  Now I understand how you guys are managing to completely destroy former legend Peyton Manning, to the point where an eyeline-wearing relative of David Carr looked like the better quarterback. ;_;

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

Chargers are on my shit list. I expected a good team. I'm getting the California Browns. No picks for them until they stop making Josh McKown look good.

But the Browns aren't that bad, they beat the Ravens.

Even that aside though, Vick is playing for the Steelers. Michael Vick.

Anyway, feel free to pick against the Chargers in week 6. They aren't going to win THAT game.

Ugh, the Ravens. Speaking of shit list... >=(

noname2200 said:
chocoloco said:

I... don't want to be mean or anything, but has anyone told you that the rest of humanity stopped living in caves, like, tens of thousands of years ago? Those things in the Bay Area shot you posted are called "houses." We make them to reside in, wherein we have access to clean water, a miracle of nature called electricity, and women who are not our kin.  Now I understand how you guys are managing to completely destroy former legend Peyton Manning, to the point where an eyeline-wearing relative of David Carr looked like the better quarterback. ;_;

5-0 

That mountain view is from a park in a city. A city, not a ghetto city. 

chocoloco said:

5-0 

That mountain view is from a park in a city. A city, not a ghetto city. 

Again, no one else points to a bunch of rocks and trees and unironically says "city." Sorry!

RolStoppable said:

Random question: How did Daunte Culpepper's career play out?

Poorly. He blew out his knee, then bounced around as a backup for a while before proving too bad for the NFL. I think he ended in the Arena Football League or Canadian Football League, but don't quote me on that.

Around the Network

Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?

noname2200 said:
Dear God the Steelers' defense is...help me out here folks. More cringeworthy than an EA press conference?

Less useful than Anne Frank's drumset?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
noname2200 said:

More embarrasing than a harem anime?

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
ReimTime said:
noname2200 said:

More embarrasing than a harem anime?

As good as the Ravens'?

Even worse than a Kojima cutscene?

Chocoloco, if it makes you feel better, I live in a cave too. You can come over and we can watch NFL games on my stone tablet!