By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2015: Denver Broncos win Super Bowl 50

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

Patriots 116 25.00%

Seahawks 41 8.84%

Colts 7 1.51%

Packers 42 9.05%

Broncos 85 18.32%

Ravens 8 1.72%

Cowboys 18 3.88%

Panthers 56 12.07%

Other 74 15.95%

Scoreboard 17 3.66%

Total:464
NobleTeam360 said:
Arkaign said:
On the positive side, Weeden was SO absolutely garbage this game that he will be benched/released going forward. There simply is zero excuse. Zero.

In before he still starts after the bye week

There's no way.

He checked down into plays that lost yardage because he went through his reads slower than frozen mollasses = check.

He whiffed on nearly every single midrange throw = check.

He utterly failed on controlling the option on plays where the box was going to be stacked (got confirmation on this from DC coaching staff on local radio) = check. 

Basically he failed so utterly that there can't possibly exist a universe where he starts an NFL game again. Right? Nobody could possibly be that stupid.

Around the Network

Tonight is the night the Gaints take first place in the NFC East! Who's hype!!!!!!

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

RolStoppable said:
FatedReality said:

Tonight is the night the Gaints take first place in the NFC East! Who's hype!!!!!!

I'll laugh hard if the crappy 49ers win and put the entire NFC East at .400.

This, I want to see the nfc east winner go 6-10 in the hopes that it will force the nfl to reseed the playoffs.

RolStoppable said:
FatedReality said:

I'll laugh hard if the crappy 49ers win and put the entire NFC East at .400.

Considering the outcome of today's games went I would not be surprised if I got this game wrong.

I actually think the game will be pretty close. It will come down to how well the Giants offense plays and if the 49ers can score enough points to stay in it.

Another awesome Broncos win.

Surprised to see Manning and Daniels have a miscue on that end zone INT. Poor throws, well designed defensive scheme, those are the normal Peypey interception causes. Very rare you see him and his receiver not in the same page.

Pass rush was still.dominant even after Ware left hurt. And deep, too.

The tough part for the Broncos begins after the bye week. I think there is a 6 game stretch where 5 of the offenses are really good, 6 if you count the Queefs, which I dont, especially after losing Charles.

Around the Network

I hope the 49ers win but i know that isn't happening.

Good job Eli, that's the QB I know and love.

What a lame throw.... Just terrible

Other then that Eli looked great.

FatedReality said:

If only our teams could have swapped opponents for tonight lol :)

At least it would have been two starting SB winning QBs ;)

Arkaign said:
FatedReality said:

If only our teams could have swapped opponents for tonight lol :)

At least it would have been two starting SB winning QBs ;)

It's a shame your team isn't at 100% because at the beginning it looked like you guys might be able to keep it close. But I wouldn't mind giving the Pats thier first loss of the season this week XD... We will just have to wait a little longer before giving the Pats that L