By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN's First August Edit: Is ScaleBound

Believe it when I see it. Would be quite the scoop for IGN if true, but...would Capcom really announce it like this? Somehow I don't think so.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
twintail said:
just because it comes from the xbox podcast doesnt mean its an x1 exclusive.

RE7 is not going exclusive, I dont think Capcom are that stupid. but i guess you never know

Without Microsoft's money we wouldn't have been able to make re7 till 2019 or so...

Neoarc said:
DerNebel said:

Because RE is significantly bigger in Japan, a japanese company making their biggest franchise in Japan even a timed a exclusive to a platform that has no chance of any relevance in that market is bound to make a ton of people extremely mad.

Btw. you should maybe put RE7 in the title, if you want people to check out the thread.

But IGN First is all about making coverage to different games regadles multiplatform or exclusive

Well people would naturally not be mad at IGN ;)

And it's also just an if scenario, RE7 will probably stay multi and I'm not even sure they'd hint that blatantly at the next game they'll cover.

DerNebel said:
Neoarc said:
DerNebel said:

Because RE is significantly bigger in Japan, a japanese company making their biggest franchise in Japan even a timed a exclusive to a platform that has no chance of any relevance in that market is bound to make a ton of people extremely mad.

Btw. you should maybe put RE7 in the title, if you want people to check out the thread.

But IGN First is all about making coverage to different games regadles multiplatform or exclusive

Well people would naturally not be mad at IGN ;)

And it's also just an if scenario, RE7 will probably stay multi and I'm not even sure they'd hint that blatantly at the next game they'll cover.

True :)

I don't care about next month's hints, they really need to announce NMS release date, today is their last chance.

Around the Network
Burek said:
I don't care about next month's hints, they really need to announce NMS release date, today is their last chance.

They said there will be no release date announced, today will be only Q&A from the community.

Neoarc said:
Burek said:

They said there will be no release date announced, today will be only Q&A from the community.

Well, that's disappointing on many levels. First that we don't get a date today, and also that it seems that 2016 is highly likely...

RE7 going xbox exclusive is very possible.

SE accepted Microsoft's money even though they don't really need it.

Capcom currently is in a bad position financially. So they can't be that stupid to turn down MS money.

I hope it's not true though. This gen is the reverse of last gen, where exclusives became multiplats, now multiplats are coming back to exclusives.

“Ore no... Kachi da!”

It' Scalebound

Just saw it's Scalebound, definitely more interesting than RE7 to me (RE7 being announced via IGN First wasn't very plausible anyway :P)