By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - After FFVII Remake, do you see Square go for FFVII-2, FFVII-3, etc?

AbbathTheGrim said:
RenCutypoison said:

The franchise already showed the end of humankind, no need for the planet to break into pieces.

And then you'd have RedXIII's story. :)

I'd be fine with that, that would make a good novel. :)

Around the Network
The Fury said:

Living in a world with no human threat and repopulating his species.... weird game.

Not so weird because the The Planet could give Cetra another chance in the form of a baby which Red XIII finds in The Forgotten City and he must carry him back to Cosmo Canyon so that he can have a nice place to live.

On his way, Red XIII finds and allies with a sloth and a mammoth which help them in their adventure.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
The Fury said:

Living in a world with no human threat and repopulating his species.... weird game.

Not so weird because the The Planet could give Cetra another chance in the form of a baby which Red XIII finds in The Forgotten City and he must carry him back to Cosmo Canyon so that he can have a nice place to live.

On his way, Red XIII finds and allies with a sloth and a mammoth which help them in their adventure.

Haha, :)

Sounds better than my idea where Red XIII was going around showing his dominance over other members of his race for the right to mate.

Hmm, pie.

No, but i see them going for FF8... even though i hated that combat system.

I don't expect but if the sequels are good games as well then fuck yea, bring it on.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I'd much prefer if they did an HD remaster or remake of Crisis Core.

or better yet remake FF8 (The cast is so cool they deserve an HD treatment) & FF9 (especially as it's still my fav FF of all time).

The ending to Dirge left it open for another game. I wouldn't mind if they made another full blown RPG since I enjoyed XIII-2/3 and X-2 even though the story sucked.