By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Red Ash fully funded! Headed to not just PC but PS4 and XBO. All current pledges will be used toward goals

Teeqoz said:
Xxain said:

Huh? reword that.

The funding they get from that Chinese company will be all this games gets, as it's not looking likely that it will reach its kickstarter goal, and as we know, you only get your Kickstarter money if your goal is reached. To get any money from Kickstarter, it has to receive 800k dollars in funding (currently at like 450k).

Ooooh I see. The way its sounds is that Fuse funded the game in full, so all pledge money currently amassed will be redistribution into the redesigned stretch goals.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Teeqoz said:

The funding they get from that Chinese company will be all this games gets, as it's not looking likely that it will reach its kickstarter goal, and as we know, you only get your Kickstarter money if your goal is reached. To get any money from Kickstarter, it has to receive 800k dollars in funding (currently at like 450k).

Ooooh I see. The way its sounds is that Fuse funded the game in full, so all pledge money currently amassed will be redistribution into the redesigned stretch goals.

Like I said, that could happen if Fuse is funding the game by pledging 800k to its kickstarter, but given that the funding from Fuse is likely outside of Kickstarter, they won't get any KS money unless it reaches 800k from donations alone. But if it does reach 800k, all those 800k will go to the stretch goals.

Skullwaker said:
I have a feeling this will be a similar situation to Mighty No. 9. If not worse.

What's wrong with Mighty No. 9?

maybe he used some of that 3M he got from Mighty No 9 for once lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

JWeinCom said:

What was promised and what was shown isn't necessarily what we got. It seems as though a lot of the funding, rather than going into the game itself, went into the other cross-media projects.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Great to hear it got funded!It really looks like its going to be a great game.But as XXain said, it looks kinda sketchy.I dont know this is kind of a deal that can be made in less than 1 month.Also, in my vision, it gives them a bad image in kickstarter.If they havent ruled out the option of finding a publisher, why did they go then to kickstarter?For me, kickstarter is the last resort option, where you cant find anywhere else the funding.The game looks great, but i dont know, dont like the way this all was handled.Plus all the mighty number 9 business, of course

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Skullwaker said:
JWeinCom said:

What was promised and what was shown isn't necessarily what we got. It seems as though a lot of the funding, rather than going into the game itself, went into the other cross-media projects.

How so?  I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to.  The previews I've seen looked find, and hands on previews have been positive.  

I was legitimately hoping this would die so that maybe Inafune would be discouraged from screwing people over further with his abuse of the Kickstarter system. Instead it still gave the publicity needed for someone to throw money at him, and now we'll get what is sure to be another poorly managed product that will hardly match what was promised in the final product.

JWeinCom said:
Skullwaker said:

How so?  I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to.  The previews I've seen looked find, and hands on previews have been positive.  

To sum it up there was an alpha video that was suppose to set the bar. While lacking color on a technical level looked better. Then the money seemed t have went into cross media and Rolax watches for the development staff

Xxain said:
JWeinCom said:

To sum it up there was an alpha video that was suppose to set the bar. While lacking color on a technical level looked better. Then the money seemed t have went into cross media and Rolax watches for the development staff

I've watched alpha and beta and I'm not seeing it.  Looks about what I'd expect for an indie title.