By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony had a press conference in China today (Andrew house and Yoshida attended)

twintail said:
AG80 said:

Project Cars, Ratchet and Clank, AC, Ride, F1 2015, FF XIV, SF V are not indies though ;)

lol of course!

I just posted a picture of all the games Sony were covering. But indies is what was mainly shown and announced as new for PS4 and PSV platforms at the conference outside of like 3 bigger games. 

That's no different from what they do in the West then :P

I think Sony should somehow localise Uncharted and God Of War games on PS4 in China, maybe get rid of the blood. Its also surprising that Driveclub didn't make it there since they are getting Project Cars and F1 2015.

Around the Network

I'm surprised that some of these games didn't cross the video game guidelines that China set out.

Glad to see that with the official ban over in China Sony is hitting as hard as it can. Here's hoping it can do much better this fiscal year!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay