By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony had a press conference in China today (Andrew house and Yoshida attended)

MoHasanie said:
Qermity said:

I like the fact that at least 1 of the big 3 is making a push in new territory. I don't think we will see the results this gen, maybe the next one.

MS is trying too. 

They having a conference for China soon? What games are making their way over there.

I havn't heard anything from MS, have you?

Around the Network

I didn't think China officially opening up the once closed gates for consoles would be significant, because they're already being sold in various other venues like the grey market. However, this means that games and consoles can and will be advertised by their publishers, and perhaps that could establish making more Chinese gaming related websites as a valid business to bring news and ad based commercials for these games. It might not be significant in the present, but it will potentially make the gaming market grow even more in that region.

.- -... -.-. -..

Qermity said:
MoHasanie said:

MS is trying too. 

They having a conference for China soon? What games are making their way over there.

I havn't heard anything from MS, have you?

Phil Spencer was at the ChinaJoy conference today. 

http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/29/xbox-chief-hopes-halo-the-master-chief-collection-will-boost-china-console-sales/

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

twintail said:

The conference finished a few hours ago.

They announced a bunch of indies for PS4 and Vita. They did mention some 3v3 Freestyle basketball game from a Korean company will head to the PS4.

Project Cars, Ratchet and Clank, AC, Ride, F1 2015, FF XIV, SF V are not indies though ;)

I wonder if that in the upper right corner of the right screen (above Journey) is Child of Light, there definitely are the characters of Light and Child in there

Around the Network

A better link with photos:

http://www.psu.com/news/27660/PlayStation-at-ChinaJoy-2015-in-images---screenshots-capture-Sonys-press-conference

From the photos, games include:

Street Fighter V

Final Fantasy XIV

Just Dance

Perfect World

Saint Seiya

Platinum Transformer Game

Kingdom Under Fire II

All AAA Games, especially MMOs which are the very definitions of "games" to most of the asians, all those net cafe zombies can zombie at home on their PS4 now with FFXIV.

Lafiel said:

I wonder if that in the upper right corner of the right screen (above Journey) is Child of Light, there definitely are the characters of Light and Child in there

they showed child of light there too

Sony should try to release Bloodborne there, just make the Blood green

Some Chinese games would be cool.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Some new games there. Firefall?