By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS Update coming July 31st

Tournament mode sure took a long time to come out.. but better late than never!

Looks like I don't need to spend more money at the moment for this set of DLC

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
FunFan said:
ExplodingBlock said:

Thank God

You think you dodged the bullet? This KRool costume may be in smash to promote Retros next game. Bwahahahaha. :P

I'm totally cool with him being in the next DK, but I just really didn't want him in Smash since there are so many other characters out there who I think would fit better

ExplodingBlock said:
FunFan said:

You think you dodged the bullet? This KRool costume may be in smash to promote Retros next game. Bwahahahaha. :P

I'm totally cool with him being in the next DK, but I just really didn't want him in Smash since there are so many other characters out there who I think would fit better

But. But. I thought youd be mad that Retro might be working on another DK again. My evil plan, no!!!!!!!!!

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Been playing the 64 stages tonight, the nostalgia is strong. I'm not old but this is making me feel old!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"