By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please lock...

Please lock...

Around the Network
Legend11 said:

Please delete...

Link to that body shaming thread.

agreed, its such a shame that a topic like shaming flat chested women is even open. everybody should agree that its the right thing to shame them and the topic shouldnt even be up for discussion.

on a serious note, dont try and "better" this site, it wont work, people dont care, and trust me when i say this, all your attempts will be futile.

bananaking21 said:
agreed, its such a shame that a topic like shaming flat chested women is even open. everybody should agree that its the right thing to shame them and the topic shouldnt even be up for discussion.

on a serious note, dont try and "better" this site, it wont work, people dont care, and trust me when i say this, all your attempts will be futile.

One does wonder why you stick around if you're so negative about the place.

Hynad said:
bananaking21 said:

who said dont enjoy my self here? 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

I realize that and thanks for the advice.  I also realize that I'm not cut out for videogame forums anymore and will try to put the free time I have into things that only bring me enjoyment.

bananaking21 said:
Hynad said:

Nobody. Just your "tone" and general attitude on the forums.

Hynad said:
bananaking21 said:

and what tone may that be? since you seem to be tracking that for me. 

bananaking21 said:
Hynad said:

and what tone may that be? since you seem to be tracking that for me. 

It must be the "banatone".

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Party poopers...

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence