By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Havê you ever thought " What the hell I'm doing here ?"

Not really.

I just hop on this site whenever I can.

Otherwise, I'm more concerned about my daily life.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Yes. I don't belong here in Brazil. My stance on politics and economy diverges way too much.

Nope. No matter where you live, you're still living with yourself. If you're not content with yourself you could be in paradise and it will still feel like hell.

invetedlotus123 said:

It may be the city you were born, the country, the family. Have you ever thought " why I'm here again ???" I have this sensation all the time, with the city I live sometimes and all the time with the country. Sometimes I believe I was born here as a form of punishment I did in other lifelife.

You're question seems to be very meta, so let me give you a meta answer.

There is a theory that states that in reality, there exists every possibility that could ever be and have already been.  If this is true, and remember, it's not proven, it means that somewhere another you is living a completely different life, be it good or bad.  In another reality, you may even be dead. 

"I have this sensation all the time, with the city I live sometimes and all the time with the country. Sometimes I believe I was born here as a form of punishment I did in other lifelife."

My friend, you sound restless.  I'm not saying go move to somewhere else, just know there are options.  There are infinite possibilities for anyone's future as long as we're alive to take it all in.  Take confort that you have that option as well.  I don't know, go travel, see where you are and ask yourself if you're still being punished.

Never really asked myself why I was born in my country or city, but have often wondered why it was me that survived Iraq, while people I know haven't been as fortunate. I'm fairly sure I'm a worse person than they probably were. And then I block it from my mind, because it doesn't really change anything.

Around the Network

Why does ANYTHING exist in the first place?!

Don't think too much about it. You will only find that there simply is no reason in the end. At least no reason our little minds could possibly understand. It is what it is. Do the best with it.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.