By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Sandy Bland questionable arrest leads to mysterious death.

Baalzamon said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

So some trafiic fines makes makes you a low life....wow......

The traffic fine system in Amaerica is another discussion in itself because it is broken beyond belief.....

Some traffic fines? It isn't like she owes $100 for a single speeding ticket. If that was all...woopty doo...happens to the best of us. You pay it and be on your way. I sincerely hope your issue with the traffic fine system in America is that it doesn't punish people nearly enough. The fines are complete diddlysquat. Yet Sandy has managed to wrack up over 7 grand in outstanding fines. And instead of dealing with the consequences of continually breaking the law, she instead decides to just keep on driving and not pay the bills.

I can agree she should have tried to take care of them in a more timely manner but that's not always how things work in life. But that still does not make her a low life or complete garbage. Maybe she was not in a finacial situation to take  care of those fines. Maybe that rent had to be paid....would you pay a traffic ticket over rent and not be able to pay the rent? Or maybe the electric, gas, water bills has to be paid. Car note was due, food needed in the house. Still had to get to work so couldn't stop driving... I have seen it before personally. So who are we to call someone garbage without knowing what was going on?

Point being no none of those traffic violations that only surfaced because she died make her a low life at all. Had she not died in prison you wouldn't even know about any of that. And they also have nothing to do with this incident which is even more silyl for it to have even been brought up. It seems like a cop out to make people feel better about the situation or something.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:

I can agree she should have tried to take care of them in a more timely manner but that's not always how things work in life. But that still does not make her a low life or complete garbage. Maybe she was not in a finacial situation to take  care of those fines. Maybe that rent had to be paid....would you pay a traffic ticket over rent and not be able to pay the rent? Or maybe the electric, gas, water bills has to be paid. Car note was due, food needed in the house. Still had to get to work so couldn't stop driving... I have seen it before personally. So who are we to call someone garbage without knowing what was going on?

Point being no none of those traffic violations that only surfaced because she died make her a low life at all. Had she not died in prison you wouldn't even know about any of that. And they also have nothing to do with this incident which is even more silyl for it to have even been brought up. It seems like a cop out to make people feel better about the situation or something.

In what world do you live in that it is acceptable to continually break the law while driving, and then never have to pay the fines because you are poor. STOP BREAKING THE LAW. STOP SPEEDING. STOP DRIVING DRUNK. BUY SOME DAMN INSURANCE FOR $30 A MONTH. Her being poor doesn't just magically mean she isn't a low-life. She should stop breaking the rules if she is that incapable of paying these fines.

And it has nothing to do with it being a cop-out. The entire point is to illustrate that these situations that continually are getting blown up in the media continue happening to people with track records. They aren't happening to good-ol-Johnny. They are happening to low-lifes. Does that justify the way the cop acted to her? Not necessarily, but it certainly reveals what was probably going through the cops head. And when Sandy decided to be a sassy bitch to the cop, he wasn't going to have any of it.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

In what world do you live in that it is acceptable to continually break the law while driving, and then never have to pay the fines because you are poor. STOP BREAKING THE LAW. STOP SPEEDING. STOP DRIVING DRUNK. BUY SOME DAMN INSURANCE FOR $30 A MONTH. Her being poor doesn't just magically mean she isn't a low-life. She should stop breaking the rules if she is that incapable of paying these fines.

And it has nothing to do with it being a cop-out. The entire point is to illustrate that these situations that continually are getting blown up in the media continue happening to people with track records. They aren't happening to good-ol-Johnny. They are happening to low-lifes. Does that justify the way the cop acted to her? Not necessarily, but it certainly reveals what was probably going through the cops head. And when Sandy decided to be a sassy bitch to the cop, he wasn't going to have any of it.

Nope not acceptable...but a person can't stop living just to pay some freaking traffic fines that are SEVERLY over priced and used as nothing more than to make a quota. Not using it as an excuse but just saying there are more important things to handle than traffic fines. And I agree she should have been a better driver. But NONE of that has anything to do with her death and was meaningless to bring up in any fashion. Cops spend more time writing traffics tickets than actually protecting and serving. And these "track records" could be pulled for almost ANYONE if they were to be "killed" or if they "died" in ways involving cops. Who are you going to find without a track record of some kind? And again...how do traffic fines make one a low life? Yes she had a poor driving record that does not make one a low life by any means. So you never jay walk, liter, speed, turn or switch lanes without signaling, not come to a complete stop at a stop sigh, never ran a red light, you are always at least a 1 car length behind the car in front of you for every 10mph you are going just for a few examples...these are all crimes so if you do ANY of these more often than not you are a low life because you keep breaking the law. She was no convicted felon, mass murderer, drug dealer, some punk out here doing nothing but trying to take from others nothing like that.

She had bad history with her driving record plus some other minor things that happened. Nothing major to be called garbage by any means. They aren't happening to good old Johnny, that kid with the toy gun that got shot by that cop must have had a track record as well. The man who was just killed and shot in the head by the campus officer I guess it happened because he had a track record too. The moments when these things have happend lately have NOTHING do with their track records again and sassy attitude has NOTHING to do with anything. There is an issue with the law enforcement in the states period. has been for a while it is just the fact that with cell phone videos, social media etc it is easier to see now.

TheBlackNaruto said:

Yes she had a poor driving record that does not make one a low life by any means. So you never jay walk, liter, speed, turn or switch lanes without signaling, not come to a complete stop at a stop sigh, never ran a red light, you are always at least a 1 car length behind the car in front of you for every 10mph you are going just for a few examples...these are all crimes so if you do ANY of these more often than not you are a low life because you keep breaking the law.

Not even worth my time to argue with somebody that is going to twist words, knowing damn well it was never inferred in any way whatsoever that purely breaking rules makes somebody a low life.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between somebody breaking clearly trivial rules (and dealing with the consequences...because they are still the rules), to somebody whose track record has shown a complete disregard to everybody else on the road and the consequences of her actions.

The point I'm making isn't that the cops are angels. Far from it. The point I'm making is the media needs to stop trying to twist people's minds by inferring that every single one of these people being murdered is just such an outstanding person. The reality is, the media has had no goal but to turn every one of these into a complete race issue. How about we turn it into a police force issue, not a race issue.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Yes she had a poor driving record that does not make one a low life by any means. So you never jay walk, liter, speed, turn or switch lanes without signaling, not come to a complete stop at a stop sigh, never ran a red light, you are always at least a 1 car length behind the car in front of you for every 10mph you are going just for a few examples...these are all crimes so if you do ANY of these more often than not you are a low life because you keep breaking the law.

Not even worth my time to argue with somebody that is going to twist words, knowing damn well it was never inferred in any way whatsoever that purely breaking rules makes somebody a low life.

There is an ENORMOUS difference between somebody breaking clearly trivial rules (and dealing with the consequences...because they are still the rules), to somebody whose track record has shown a complete disregard to everybody else on the road and the consequences of her actions.

The point I'm making isn't that the cops are angels. Far from it. The point I'm making is the media needs to stop trying to twist people's minds by inferring that every single one of these people being murdered is just such an outstanding person. The reality is, the media has had no goal but to turn every one of these into a complete race issue. How about we turn it into a police force issue, not a race issue.

I agree it is definitely a police force issue. I do not think it is a race issue for every situation but for some I think they are clearly racial issues especially seeing as I have been involved in some for doing absolutely nothing wrong before on multiple occasions. And just to be clear I was not trying to twist your words that's just how they came off to me.