By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man won case against BBC for 9/11 cover up

Yeah, the same government who could not fabricate one shred of WMD evidence in Iraq, which would have justified the entire war in the world's eyes and garnered immense support from other nations, yeah that government masterminded 9/11 LOL.



Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
phinch1 said:
NiKKoM said:
The World is on fire, no one knows whats going on, misinformation happens which is no suprise.. Random guy uses it to save 150 pounds..

Reporting the building has collapsed 30 mins before it happens, how is that misinformation?  They knew it was going down

In the middle of the chaos, with 1000s of people evacuating the scene.. You really don't think some random fleeing guy made the mistake of saying building 7 was down before it actually was down to a reporter.. Its not like he could go back to check it.  Misinformation though hearsay is not uncommon.. 

The BBC in there studio was talking to another BBC reporter (whilst the building was still stood behind them) reported it collapsed before it happend  not some random person in a panic, yes I'm also aware this is very late reply 😂



The link to the article is broken now. Why the BBC, though?



phinch1 said:
NiKKoM said:
phinch1 said:
NiKKoM said:
The World is on fire, no one knows whats going on, misinformation happens which is no suprise.. Random guy uses it to save 150 pounds..

Reporting the building has collapsed 30 mins before it happens, how is that misinformation?  They knew it was going down

In the middle of the chaos, with 1000s of people evacuating the scene.. You really don't think some random fleeing guy made the mistake of saying building 7 was down before it actually was down to a reporter.. Its not like he could go back to check it.  Misinformation though hearsay is not uncommon.. 

The BBC in there studio was talking to another BBC reporter (whilst the building was still stood behind them) reported it collapsed before it happend  not some random person in a panic, yes I'm also aware this is very late reply 😂

You need to read what LudicrousSpeed wrote above you.

How is it the US could plan and carry out such a massively elaborate attack on both Trade Towers, the Pentagon and another target (White House?  Capital?) and yet completely fail to frame Iraq for WMD?



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Well an airplane already flew trough the tower it was only a matter of time to begin with. Not a very smart move though.



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

I remember listening to local news on tv, they said it was about to collapse.

I was thinking at the time, "how the hell? it didn't get hit by anything"

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 28 September 2018

Conspiracy theorists.... got to love it..

To use a term from someone really knowledgable in this are.... fake news :)



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
Conspiracy theorists.... got to love it..

To use a term from someone really knowledgable in this are.... fake news :)

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

 

Well the man won his court case..... Sooooo yeah 



phinch1 said:
Madword said:
Conspiracy theorists.... got to love it..

To use a term from someone really knowledgable in this are.... fake news :)

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

 

Well the man won his court case..... Sooooo yeah 

He won a case that is a technicality of British broadcast law and TV fees.  Don't really mean jack about 9/11 itself.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

phinch1 said:
Madword said:
Conspiracy theorists.... got to love it..

To use a term from someone really knowledgable in this are.... fake news :)

https://youtu.be/677i43QfYpQ

 

Well the man won his court case..... Sooooo yeah 

I'm not saying the reporter didnt say it, but it was a mistake (the reporter even clarified it later on), there is no big conspiracy... the BBC wouldnt have been the ones to know about it...lol. Thats what I mean conspiracy theorists and fake news.



Making an indie game : Dead of Day!