By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am a Toys R Us Employee

Bod, when will you get new shipments for all those Wii games?

Around the Network

not sold out of Zack & Wiki Bod? You should be recommending that game to everyone who buys a Wii! Do your bit =D

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

This is so emotional right now, all those happy Wii's being bought :D. But damn, those Wii sales for the week are gonna be insane!!

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Are you gonna do a detailed list of PS3 and 360 news for today?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

shams said:
Yeah, it sounds insane. :P

I hope you get a significant amount of new stock in - sounds like you don't have anything left.

118 Wii, 3 PS3, 1 360

This weeks sales charts are going to be UGLY. Damn Nintendo for not providing enough software stock either (they need huge semitrailers, filled with games prowling the streets :>).

And NPD doesn't count TRU sales anymore (since october?), right ? 

Around the Network
fabinou said:
shams said:

I hope you get a significant amount of new stock in - sounds like you don't have anything left.

118 Wii, 3 PS3, 1 360

This weeks sales charts are going to be UGLY. Damn Nintendo for not providing enough software stock either (they need huge semitrailers, filled with games prowling the streets :>).

yeah that suck,toys r us has a good portion of hardware and software sales

Kasz216 said:
leo-j said:
@neos

Your being sacastic your always being sacastic.

I just want to know for sure because Im going to buy a ps3 game this sunday. Could be assasins creed, uncharte(if its out), or cod4. but motorstorm would do fine along with another ps3 game.

Dude go with COD4.  I mean, have you played motorstorm.  I don't get why people like that game.

COD4 is awesome from what i've heard from people I trust.  It's likely PS3's game of the year.  Though if you feel overloaded on shooters since you own resistances AC or Uncharted might be better choices.

COD4 is probably the best choice but uncharted is right close to it

endurance said:
fabinou said:
shams said:

118 Wii, 3 PS3, 1 360

yeah that suck,toys r us has a good portion of hardware and software sales

Do you know how much is a "good portion"? Percentages et al? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

fabinou said:
shams said:

118 Wii, 3 PS3, 1 360

Depends on what you mean by "counting". They don't receive data from TRU, but they obviously try to estimate it and add that estimation to their numbers. That's the nature of sales tracking - you track the retailers you get data from with 100% accuracy, and the other ones with less accuracy. They're all represented in the final numbers though.

Having said that, it will probably be very hard for either Vgchartz or NPD to estimate TRU Wii hardware, and especially Wii software sales for this week. Expect shipment reports from Nintendo to contradict their estimations (unless vgchartz is getting data from TRU ).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Man all the games I want are no longer available online and aren't in stock at any of the nearby stores.