By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What would make you leave your country forever?

Uhm... I dunno. I mean, there are the obvious things like if the government became all fascistic or whatever, but that isn't exactly likely. If the government became communistic? I don't know, can't think of anything that seems at all likely lol.

Though to be perfectly honest I am thinking about moving to another country, but it has nothing to do with some bad thing/law or whatever.

I'm from Norway.

Around the Network

Ireland

All video games being banned!

ihatefatkatz said:
When the Australian gov bans the riding of kangaroos

well if the chinese buy all our land over the next decade you make have to pay to ride them lol.

Pezzilla said:
Ireland

All video games being banned!

Never thought about that as a possibility. But yes, I'd pack my sh*t immediately

WolfpackN64 said:
ihatefatkatz said:

Is riding kangaroos legally allowed?

Yep, it's allowed. It's a popular form of transport where I live down under.

Around the Network

A coalition between Rødt and SV wins the election in Norway

Cobretti2 said:
ihatefatkatz said:

well if the chinese buy all our land over the next decade you make have to pay to ride them lol.

That would be ridiculous. 

melbye said:
A coalition between Rødt and SV wins the election in Norway

Any possibility of that actually happening?

WolfpackN64 said:

What do you mean with "socialized healthcare"?

Healthcare provided by Government. Whether through the means of public-owned healthcare assets, or tax-financed private care. In the UK, both exist: hospitals and doctors' practises are owned by the Government; dental, optical, and pharameutical is usually tax-financed private care.

WolfpackN64 said:
SamuelRSmith said:

Hey, Wolf, isn't it funny that people think ten extra bucks paid as taxes are not worth saving lives, maybe including their own? I do find it funny.