By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reminder: Street Fighter V beta starts 6 PST.

Yeap... I will preorder the game today ;)

Around the Network
WC4Life said:
Signed up for the EU beta almost instantly it was open. Really hope I get a pass, been playing USF4 for warm-up.

How is USF4? Heard it was a really crappy port so haven't downloaded it. Is it as bad as they say.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:

How is USF4? Heard it was a really crappy port so haven't downloaded it. Is it as bad as they say.

USF4 already got couple patches and in general it is really good now. Personally I think it needs one more patch to get it absolutely perfect but that's a very hardcore take on it. Capcom Pro Tour is changing for the PS4 version which means it really is good enough now. I've seen the player base increase a lot in the last couple weeks too.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Is the beta only PS4?

Dr.Vita said:
Is the beta only PS4?

For while... PC will come later.

Around the Network

Having to wait for the PC beta is tearing me apart!

Signature goes here!

It is possible to download the beta but...

The Beta kicks off on July 24th across Europe at 02.00 BST / 03.00 CET and will be running for 5 days.

According to psnbeta.eu.playstation.com

Don't copy random editorials.

I'm in!! Screw you guys!!

... Now... I'm going to have to sit here at work for another 2.5 hours...man, work is slow today. I'm so bored.

Hmm, pie.

I'm so glad i got invited for the Beta in EU! :D

The salt is real, I can't....

I bought SF4
I bought SSF4
I bought SSF4AE
I bought USF4
I bought costumes
I signed up for the beta within minutes because I was waiting for it
I would have pre-ordered right away if it would have guaranteed me a beta access. Yeah, I...I have no desire to play USF4 anymore.

Congratz to those who won the lottery. Thanks Capcom for the region bullshit.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198