By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reminder: Street Fighter V beta starts 6 PST.

Consider this a friendly reminder that Street Fighter V beta starts at 6pm PST (7/23/2015)

If you want instant codes: Amazon is sending instant emails and GameStop is printing codes on the reciept. Who are you going to learn first? It looks to be a healthy beta as it's currently #3 on the Amazon hourlies! Get your fight on a new challenger has appeared!

Around the Network

Emails get sent out 3pm in the UK. It's a sign up Beta in EU, don't have to preorder. I'm hoping I get in.

Hmm, pie.

Street Fighter 5 has been in the Amazon top 5 for days now and this site could make you think that it's an insignificant game that nobody cares about, that's kinda funny honestly. :D

Man I'm so stoked for this, I really don't play fighters but I'm going to try it. After seeing EVO and seeing how awesome online fights can be I'm looking forward too it.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Signed up for the EU beta almost instantly it was open. Really hope I get a pass, been playing USF4 for warm-up.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
WC4Life said:
Signed up for the EU beta almost instantly it was open. Really hope I get a pass, been playing USF4 for warm-up.

If we didn't get the e-mail already, I think we didn't get in

Roronaa_chan said:
WC4Life said:

3pm BST, British summer time today.

To my annoyance, I'm in tonight then I'm away for the weekend until Monday.

Hmm, pie.

Goddamn it people, someone here told me they went out yesterday T_T
Stop misleading poor naive Rorona

Roronaa_chan said:
Goddamn it people, someone here told me they went out yesterday T_T
Stop misleading poor naive Rorona

It's just like news, get 2 sources. :)

That's what I learnt from The Newsroom at least.

Hmm, pie.

Roronaa_chan said:

I'm going to be disappointed, am I? Wait is killing me, omg...Capcom, I'm losing faith

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198