meh 9 6.34%

why not put some colors o... 32 22.54%

see results 5 3.52%

Total:142

i hope that comes to the U.S.

I mean the Yoshi one did, so i wouldnt see why not for this one

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

Looks amazing. Would be cool with a yellow console though ;) Kind of ugly perhaps.. but would still buy :D

Hope they drop the price to $199 or at least $249 for the bundle. They need to realize software sales will come with increased hardware sales and just take a small hit on each console sold.  They have to be making money or breaking even off consoles sales by now...

Great news! A bit disappointing the actual console itself isn't special in any way, but I guess the addition of the amiibo makes up for it. I'm just glad they're actually making a bundle for it at launch. They better release it worldwide.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Great news! A bit disappointing the actual console itself isn't special in any way, but I guess the addition of the amiibo makes up for it. I'm just glad they're actually making a bundle for it at launch. They better release it worldwide.

Yea, the Wii U case should have been a bunch blocks with a star for power button and mini mushroom for reset.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Yea, the Wii U case should have been a bunch blocks with a star for power button and mini mushroom for reset.

Yes! Or it could've been designed like an NES.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
sethnintendo said:

Tried and true design.  Still want a GBA SP NES design myself...  I have a GBA Micro 20th anniversary edition though.

Skullwaker said:
sethnintendo said:

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

kitler53 said:
is this holiday the holiday when wiiU is going to tie digital game purchases to a user instead of the hardware?

that's probably the biggest thing holding me back from maybe buying a wiiU. this bundle is sexy though.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but they've just about accomplished that. I've had no problem re-downloading games I've bought from the eShop, but deleted in the past. It's possible to purchase some games digitally from Nintendo's website or others and download them without any issue.

From what I hear, it's easier to transfer data between WiiUs - quite elegant even. Pretty simple to get your old Wii data onto the console too.

I think the issue you're referring to deals with the Wii Shop Channel on the old Wii -- if your Wii got bricked, you'd be screwed because the Wii didn't have a real account system. The WiiU eShop is much better architected and purchases are actually linked to your Nintendo network id (which the old Wii does not utilize) in some manner.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

fleischr said:
kitler53 said:
is this holiday the holiday when wiiU is going to tie digital game purchases to a user instead of the hardware?

that's probably the biggest thing holding me back from maybe buying a wiiU. this bundle is sexy though.

Correct me if I'm wrong - but they've just about accomplished that. I've had no problem re-downloading games I've bought from the eShop, but deleted in the past. It's possible to purchase some games digitally from Nintendo's website or others and download them without any issue.

From what I hear, it's easier to transfer data between WiiUs - quite elegant even. Pretty simple to get your old Wii data onto the console too.

I think the issue you're referring to deals with the Wii Shop Channel on the old Wii -- if your Wii got bricked, you'd be screwed because the Wii didn't have a real account system. The WiiU eShop is much better architected and purchases are actually linked to your Nintendo network id (which the old Wii does not utilize) in some manner.

i asked the question lol, clearly i don't have an answer.