By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Metascore Prediction League 2015 - Voting is now closed!

Tagged

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I think it should be noted that Tony Hawk games in the past have received astronomically high scores. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of nowhere with a 96 Metascore or something.

I just voted lower because it's cool or I'm just picking numbers at random or something.

patronmacabre said:
I think it should be noted that Tony Hawk games in the past have received astronomically high scores. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of nowhere with a 96 Metascore or something.

I just voted lower because it's cool or I'm just picking numbers at random or something.

Robomodo though.

Microsoft:
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - 86
Forza Motorsport 6 - 90
Halo 5: Guardians - 90
Rise of the Tomb Raider - 91
Fable Legends - 72
Below - 80
Inside - 88

Sony:
Until Dawn - 75
Tearaway Unfolded - 84
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance - 79
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below - 81
Tales of Zestiria - 82
The Tomorrow Children - 80
Persona 5 - 92

Nintendo:
Super Mario Maker - 87
Rodea the Sky Soldier - 79
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash - 74
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - 82
Xenoblade Chronicles X - 93
Star Fox Zero - 73
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival - 71

Multiplatform:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 95
Mighty No. 9 - 89
Lego Dimensions - 85
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 86
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 82
Star Wars: Battlefront - 80
Just Cause 3 - 83

Mad Max - 70
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 -75
Lego Dimensions -
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - 89
Need for Speed - 82
Fallout 4 - 94
Hitman -80

mZuzek said:
patronmacabre said:

Honestly after thinking about it, I think it might actually have a decent score around the mid-70s.

That said, there is no chance of it reaching 90+. The past was the past, the times have changed, critics now are way more critical and there's no way in hell they're going to give out 9's and 10's everywhere for a skateboarding game (which, for critics and lots of people these days, is an "inferior" type of game, because only shooters and open worlds are proper fleshed out experiences apparently). Never mind one that looks so outdated.

I don't think shooters even get that benefit. What was the last shooter to get 90+ on Metacritic?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Fable Legends - 771

Oh wow, you sure are optimistic about this game!

Loll fuck... Its even worse that its not a Nintendo game... Come on typos, step ur game up

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Microsoft:
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - 84
Forza Motorsport 6 - 82
Halo 5: Guardians - 88
Rise of the Tomb Raider -85
Fable Legends - 75
Below - 85
Inside - 87

Sony:
Until Dawn -72
Tearaway Unfolded - 86
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance -81
Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below - 76
Tales of Zestiria - 79
The Tomorrow Children - 73
Persona 5 - 92

Nintendo:
Super Mario Maker - 88
Rodea the Sky Soldier -69
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash - 72
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes - 85
Xenoblade Chronicles X - 87
Star Fox Zero - 79
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival - 63

Multiplatform:
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 93
Mighty No. 9 -81
Lego Dimensions - 80
Assassin's Creed Syndicate - 79
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - 84
Star Wars: Battlefront - 86
Just Cause 3 - 88

Mad Max - 73
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - 66
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege - 83
Need for Speed - 81
Fallout 4 - 91
XCOM 2 - 82
Hitman - 78

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

As an aside, it's interesting to note how you set the tone and everyone more or less followed suit Boutros. All the numbers deviate fairly equally based upon your numbers. Sort of like your numbers are the ones we base our predictions upon.
Or maybe I'm just being too Anthropological and don't realize that everyone is just keeping it safe :D
Or maybe I've missed the point twice!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

ReimTime said:
As an aside, it's interesting to note how you set the tone and everyone more or less followed suit Boutros. All the numbers deviate fairly equally based upon your numbers. Sort of like your numbers are the ones we base our predictions upon.
Or maybe I'm just being too Anthropological and don't realize that everyone is just keeping it safe :D

Yeah especially for games that are harder to predict!

Like the first 4 reviews of Inside - 87,87,87,87 lul

mZuzek said:
ReimTime said:

I like to imagine most people are semi-random guessing for most games just like I did, so they kinda stay close to the OP so it doesn't look entirely random

Some of the games I hadn't heard of so I looked at the OP and went either a little higher or lower than his numbers XD. The familiar ones I made on my own and when I looked at the OP after they were damn close. But yea I definitely semi-random guessed em all as well haha

#1 Amb-ass-ador