By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii pre-orders spike 54,540% on Amazon

LOL at the pics ...

anyways ... i really think that Mario kart Wii has the potential to become the biggest hit this year for the Wii... but the fight is so tight right now ,... there's also Brawl and the huge monster that Wii Fit could become, so overall this is becoming a magnificent year for Wii owners, let's just hope 3rd parties can put up their part two.

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Around the Network

I said that the tipping force in me getting a Wii is where KH3 ends up, if its exclusive to the Wii then i have no choice, here's hoping for the PS3 as i have one of those so less money spent :D

I wish Dolla were online.

So that he could post the baby seal pic, as we all know that Amazon is not an indicator or sales.

I don't think MK is going to sell better then Brawl, MK looks very dull and very boring and brings nothing new to the series. The whole series has gone down the hill since the old Nintendo days.

Griffin said:
I don't think MK is going to sell better then Brawl, MK looks very dull and very boring and brings nothing new to the series. The whole series has gone down the hill since the old Nintendo days.

Nice constructive arguments used there.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Neos said:
Griffin said:

You think it looks like more fun then the old ones, besides the bigger levels i see nothing that seperates this game from the other ones.  And i love MK games.

Griffin said:
Neos said:
Griffin said:

You think it looks like more fun then the old ones, besides the bigger levels i see nothing that seperates this game from the other ones. And i love MK games.

You know I hate to say this, but I agree with Griffin here.

MK Wii does just seem like more of the same to me. The same gameplay mechanics, with half-arsed "stunts" and "motorbikes" (I bet there's no real difference between motorbikes and karts) and the online will be dominated by snaking just like in DS.

While I've always loved the MK games their formula is getting more stale than any other Nintendo game. I still see it selling a lot, but when you compare it with brawl, I just don't see how it can compete. brawl is so much more, kart is more of the same.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!